Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a Quick Look On QPR Reports Site

I have to laugh

Every board sets and posts its own policies re what's permitted to be posted; and what's grounds for "punishment" and banning. As does WATRB. Whether WATRB adheres to its self-proclaimed conditions for posting and what things it deems acceptible to post on its board; and what is not: Well people can judge for themselves. Unlike some boards, I don't try and prevent people posting links to another site - or G-d forbid, actually visiting it!

For those who visit WATRB, read through what Haqpr1963 posted, prior to getting banned. No abuse from him; no personal attacks. Just raising questions.

At the time of the WATRB ban on Haqpr1963 (and the others banned), Pete was running a poll on whether people should be banned. His "pro ban" vote was loosing (and the votes still show a majority against a ban). Then having asked, he ignored his own poll, and banned.
    Pete's prerogative. Just as it's this site' prerogrative to ban (which in extremis, has occurred). But it would be fascinating to hear an explanation for the haqpr1963 ban.

(Note: I of course was banned five time by WATRB in my posting career - I think in every case because Pete was displeased with things I posted on other boards; not for things I said on WATRB). I think in every case, the other moderators overruled him re my ban
    http://qprreport.proboards.com/index...y&thread=13642

QUESTION IS< IF YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY WHY AM I BANNED< DID I SWEAR AT ANYONE>
    qpr-report I sometimes wonder if you realise what you actually write
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Just for the record I reversed the ban many months ago.

You for your part are two faced and have an agenda. I am still banned from your site for having an opinion and qblockpete 2 is still to be activated

You speak like a person who has some standards when in fact you have none.

Your site will continue to be dead as dodo, until you allow people who have differences of opinion to have a say.

This board banned people for being detrimental and sarcastic about the stuff we were trying to do and being continually arguementative, not for having a difference of opinion

By the way you have 1 mod too many Macmoish and qpr-report are the same person, you silly t,wit
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

don't worry....its a pony site anyways!!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Oh dear Pete.

Comment

brilliant! Your site is in a fragile state, it's being slagged off accross all boards, you have no allies but you still feel the need to engage in petty squabbles. I will watch this blow up now and see a few more bannings issued.

Good luck!
          Last edited by terry ball; 18-05-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Deary, deary me. Pete, you just can't help yourself can you?

Is that hole you're digging not big enough yet?

Comment

Embarassing

Comment

The irony is that you are just as bad if not worse than QPR Report now Pete. You left yourself wide open for this kind of thing.

Comment

Kindergarten stuff...all of it.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Pete Pete, will you ever learn, How can you talk about banning people, when in one post you put it out to the members in a poll to ban the FOllowing : HAqpr1963, Paladinoo and captain Clunge etc..

Last time i looked there were 17 votes each side, one saying get rid, one saying they like the banter.

You then go, without warning and ban 3 good, well written posters.
                    Now it is your site, you can do what you like but don't then talk about freedom of speech etc.

Contradictive in the least Pete!!

Comment

They were banned pure and simply for arguing in every post, not contributing anything postive and above all being on the side of Scott Jones who said we were fleecing off the fans. A person they have s.lagged off for the last 1-2 years but become bed fellows simply to accuse this site of stuff that had no bases fo truth. I will re-iterate it has nothing to do with a diiference of opinion.

I disagree with everyone in this post but you won't find yourself banned, unless you of course you do any of the above, which i don't think you have?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        They were banned pure and simply for arguing in every post, not contributing anything postive and above all being on the side of Scott Jones who said we were fleecing off the fans. A person they have s.lagged off for the last 1-2 years but become bed fellows simply to accuse this site of stuff that had no bases fo truth. I will re-iterate it has nothing to do with a diiference of opinion.

I disagree with everyone in this post but you won't find yourself banned, unless you of course you do any of the above, which i don't think you have?
                        Just ignore it all Pete

Some will soon get bored with trying to get a reaction from you

Comment

I don't take anyone seriously who hasn't a clue what he is talking about and relies solely on copy and pastes from other sites, including this one.

Comment

personaly pete it shouldnt matter to you its your site at the end of the day

obsessions are a funny thing and it all ways seems to be the accuser who is more obsessed than the accuesed besides that why not read my post on report unless youve seen it all ready lol

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index...y&thread=13676

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Why is this still going on?
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                              X