Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know what the nightlife in barnsley is like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
    go over to doncaster,women like rice
    What whith their curry's?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
      1. doncaster is a good night out at the weekend
      Really?

Comment

Pre-match drinks at a Local Sports Centre sums it up really. Although last time I was up there (for a 2-0 evening defeat), I got dragged to a local post game by three Barnsley fans who I struck up a conversation with on the way out of the ground. They were good lads, but their team did just get three points from us...

Comment

Already booked train and Premier Inn.

Comment

I'm staying over in Sheffield that night!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
              thinking of staying over when we play up there so was wondering what to do after the game with my inflatable champagne bottle

anyone know what its like to drink up there?
              Nite life is how YOU make it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                tad harsh on the good simple folk of the white rose county imho.....go into 'tarn' and sample the delights of warm bitter and chips wi' gravy....though dont try to buy a round with a 'fifty' as i did one year and was asked why 'you cocknees ave to be flash wi cash'.......they cant help being simple and dull......its a yorkshite thing!!
                you talk the bolox....spot on !!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                  go over to doncaster, not far, and an absolutely banging night out, women like rice
                  Me know....correct u r !!!

Comment

"Originally Posted by PeterG
                    doncaster is a good night out at the weekend
                    Really?"

Indeed, if you like women that is, a bit like Nottingham, don't know why, just is
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

peter the fact your living up north, we will take your word for it ;)
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The fact that not many people leave Barnsley is more about the inward looking lack of ambition shown by Yorkshire townies - I have had plenty of experiene of them. They are 45 years behind the rest of the country in the way they think.

Just listen to Darren Gough on Drive and you will get the picture.

It's a dump, but a big enough dump to find somewhere OK.

I look forward to being slated for being non PC by the way.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Honestly donny is such a good night out. Worked up there, and quality night out, and i was only with 2 40 yearolds who i worked with, bearing in mind i was 19 at the time. Got flu off the dirty mare i pulled tho!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA. I do not know where everyone is getting their information from but I can tell you that it is completely and utterly wrong. I'm from Barnsley myself and honestly, these people do have a really high opinionated view of themselves, I mean seriously, do you think this guy is going to get murdered when he goes on his night out? LOL. yeah, we talk a little bit strange, but as for the comments on un educated and things like that, I can assure you not. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE IN BARNSLEY. the town centre is not bad at all by the way, just don't go in brownes or you will probably wish you hadn't. the people in there aren't so nice to look at, but are all friendly. the drinks in there are like mega cheap. you can get a vodka and coke for 99p. id advise going into joseph brammahs too really nice in there. there are more than 3 night clubs actually. There's BLUEROOM, VOODOO, PULSE BAR (#### UNTIL ABOUT 5 IN THE MORNING) THERES DIGITAL AND RIOS. THEN THERES CHE BAR, BAR LOCO AND STEREO. ESMERELDAS HAS 3 FLOORS (ESMERELDAS, QUASIMODOS AND BELFRY). THEN PUBS I CAN THINK OF.... WALKABOUT, CHAMBERS, CHENNELS, CORNER PIN, SHAKESPEAR.. PROBABLY MORE THAN THAT BUT CANT BE BOTHERED TO LIST. its not as #### as people are making out.
                            just don't go to grimethorpe. pmsl.
                            also I suggest that people keep their opinions to themselves and let knowledge and fact do the talking.
                            thanks for not being judgemental.
                            pmsl!!
                            OH AND ACROSS FROM VOODOO THERES A STRIP CLUB CALLED WILDCATS.
                            LOL
                            Last edited by lauracarlo1; 25-03-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

you must have had a bad experience cos I live there.

Comment

Barnsley is full of dirty birds with dodgy eyebrows is what ive heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X