When Did it All Go Wrong this Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sousa is "first team coach",

he would spend his time talking to players, not watching players from the championship.

lets hope, he does well. I@M NOT AGAINST HIM
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      sorry, but you are not answering my question.

I dare say in the premiership you could be right.

Flavio gives him say a 2 million budget, what kind of player could Sousa bring into the championship?

You and I probably know more at this stage, the players in the championship. Bearing in mind he spends all day training the players, how can he pick up a good player and sort out contracts and terms of the deal?

Even, i don't think that is why Sousa is here to be honest.
      With his connections in the game, Sousa could bring in players of a calibre that a two bob fraud like Paladini could only dream of, FACT!

Comment

Appointment of Dowie....Paladini should have been sacked for that alone!

Comment

we didn't sign enough quality pre season

Comment

Wrong thread, sorry

Comment

sorry, but you are not answering my question.

I dare say in the premiership you could be right.

Flavio gives him say a 2 million budget, what kind of player could Sousa bring into the championship?

You and I probably know more at this stage, the players in the championship. Bearing in mind he spends all day training the players, how can he pick up a good player and sort out contracts and terms of the deal?

Even, i don't think that is why Sousa is here to be honest.
              Pete, nobody is saying that he should be sorting out contracts and terms of the deals. We supposedly have a Sporting Director, who was a "top agent" and has so much love for Port Va.... erm QPR, that should be his job.

The manager should be saying we need a decent striker (assuming the owners and chairman haven't noticed that we aren't exactly setting the goal scoring lists alight) and GP should be getting one in, and I don't mean bloody HH.

It is a bit like the manager of the Renault F1 team (whoever he is?) telling his designer he wants a championship winning car. Then a few weeks later he comes back and tells him

"Well, boss we saw a really nice shiny new design, innit. But it was a bit expensive. So we talked about it a lot, and promised we would go back with a top offer, but when we offered them ten bob and a meal in the W12 they laughed at us and sold it to Ferrari.... So I went down fat Tony's and picked up this top quality motor that was really good for one season.... Well it was 3 and a half seasons ago and it hasn't really worked very much since then, and the suspension is f***ed, but Tony said it was quality and would do wonders for us. Here it comes now..... Bugger it's broken down again"
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

You and I probably know more at this stage, the players in the championship.
                Hmm, what about Swansea?

They are above us and have a young European manager. Unlike PS he had plenty of experience of the English leagues (300 odd appearances). Now look at the players he bought in. How much Championship experience did Gomez, Pintado, Bodde, Bessone, Rangel, Bauza, Serron and Scotland have before joining Swansea?

Simple answer..... None.
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Whats gone wrong.have rich owners.Not going down/up.Compared to previous years its been good.

nail on the head

Comment

Pete Pete Pete,

You know there is always 2 sides to every story and the one way traffic some of the mods on here receive (note the some..) is quite unbelieveable and coming from a man who has been proved to be, well let's just say not always truthful, I've said it before and I'll say it again all that glistens is not gold..

Accounts are late...
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the pies View Post
                      nail on the head

Very true but some trumpeted foolish beliefs that we were play off and premier bound and then try and blame 1 of a few bad runs this season...

Comment

when we failed to buy that 20 goal a year striker we SO SO badly needed in january window.

Comment

Sousa is "first team coach",

he would spend his time talking to players, not watching players from the championship.

lets hope, he does well. I@M NOT AGAINST HIM

Yes you are. Once again your pathetic attempts have failed. Go back and tell your master that it's not working. The season went wrong when the ***** who was responsible for bringing players to the club failed to buy fullbacks and a decent striker.

Comment

Not signing a striker. Increasing prices, thus raising hopes and lowering crowds.

Comment

Apart from the GP disciples it is clear to see where the problem lies. Quite simple really we address the real problem and off we go - don't belive the hype disciples - brainwashing is never really real!

Comment

yep, two sides of a story always.

you only seem to have one.

if I woke up tomorrow and placed a header

" all is forgiven, in Sousa We trust"

You'd accuse me of having an agenda. Never, let personal opinions of people get in the way of what you actually feel, is what I say.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X