Rehman chooses club over country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rehman chooses club over country

Bradford City's Pakistan international Zesh Rehman turns down an international tournament to stay with the Bantams.

More...

Good on you Zesh........... I thought that some of the supporters treated him really shoddily whilst he was at LR, yet he started to play good footy, and showed himself to be a decent pro with his attitude, despite the grief he got IMHO very unfairly.

Comment

I feel so sorry for the good fans of Bradford
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I too liked Zesh,but nothing to do with the way Pakistans going at all to make him think again then.Mmmmmm.Got to be a target the fb hasnt it.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

IMO Zesh is by far a better player than that donkey Hall . And if he wasnt pakistan ,would he receive so many snide remarks
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            IMO Zesh is by far a better player than that donkey Hall . And if he wasnt pakistan ,would he receive so many snide remarks
            I'd agree with that one, Rehman came in for an unfair amount of stick last playing along side Stewart who IMO was horrendous last season.

As for Fitz Hall one thing to say.....Hoooooooooooooooof! S hit player no doubt about it. If Rehman wasn't Pakistani he wouldn't get half the amount of stick but no one dare says it because its a taboo subject.

Comment

Talked online to him and he sent me son a signed pic,nice fella.

Comment

Zash Reham was absolute crap for Rangers.

As a person and the work he did for the community department top draw.

Those that think he is better than One Size must be either blind or drunk

Comment

You always have to respect a player that was the boo boys favourite, but managed to turn things around with some battling performances that showed the character of the man & he left with his head held high, so fair play IMO.
                  i think Fitz Hall is an absolute waste of space, but he is a better player than Zesh when push comes to shove.

Comment

I agree with Funky.......nice guy but a dreadull player for us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                      You always have to respect a player that was the boo boys favourite, but managed to turn things around with some battling performances that showed the character of the man & he left with his head held high, so fair play IMO.
                      i think Fitz Hall is an absolute waste of space, but he is a better player than Zesh when push comes to shove.

Is that based on the two games that you have watched Fitz Hall play.

I cant believe anyone seriosly thinks that Zash Rehman is fit to lace Halls laces but what do I know I only go every home and most away games.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        Is that based on the two games that you have watched Fitz Hall play.

I cant believe anyone seriosly thinks that Zash Rehman is fit to lace Halls laces but what do I know I only go every home and most away games.

You look like the type that drinks too much alcohol to form an objective opinion over who is & who isnt a good player, so lets not have that pathetic argument I go to more games than you so I know more about football than you, because it doesnt wash with me.
                        Would you even go to the football if you werent allowed to drink alcohol ??
                        As for Fitz Hall, well he's a competent player at this level, nothing more, nothing less, was he worth the million quid that we paid for him ? No
                        Will we even be able to recoup half of that should we want to sell him ? No
                        Therefore was it good business by your friend the "Lovable Little Italian" ? No, not really.

Comment

Gentlemen please.

Comment

Poor player, nice bloke.

Fitz Hall is a far better player than Zesh ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                              You look like the type that drinks too much alcohol to form an objective opinion over who is & who isnt a good player, so lets not have that pathetic argument I go to more games than you so I know more about football than you, because it doesnt wash with me.
                              Would you even go to the football if you werent allowed to drink alcohol ??
                              As for Fitz Hall, well he's a competent player at this level, nothing more, nothing less, was he worth the million quid that we paid for him ? No
                              Will we even be able to recoup half of that should we want to sell him ? No
                              Therefore was it good business by your friend the "Lovable Little Italian" ? No, not really.
                              How doi you bas eyour opinion on players then match reports on the bbc site?

You quite clearly cant remember some of Zash's fantastic performances at the likes of Colchester away to Luton in the cup.

If you like Rehman so much you can always go to Bradford and watch him play.

Well done again for bringing Gianni into the debate.

Christ change the record.

Comment

Working...
                              X