This sittuation has baffled me.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      I was agreeing with his sentiments Morris
      I see that now, 'tis cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
        Im assuming the same people who are moaning about Dex are the same people who think we still have a shot at the playoffs?

The ironic thing is, Dex's departure will no doubt ensure run out's and dare I say even Starts for people like Balanta and German now. Havent people (Dex) also been crying out for that?

The fact is we bought Dex for 500k. He's scored goals without ever looking like a good player in the process. He wont cut it in the premiership and was never the long term solution to our striking problems. We have sold him for almost 1-1.5 Million in profit. How is this bad for business?

Now we have the chance to blood our young strikers, who if sucessfull could develop into the type of strikers we are craving and have time to potentially become Premiership class given time. Dexter had his, and never looked like he was ever going to cut the mustard above Championship level.
        95% of our squad wouldn't cut it in the premier..
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
          I agree, hes CCC level and not good enough for the prem, my original point was, why loan him out with 6 games to go? How does that benefit QPR FC?
          The better question is how does it harm us by loaning him out? If he's clearly not in the managers plans for next season, it's a bit unfair to let him sit on the bench and do nothing.

Lets say for instance we are still trying for the playoffs, Forest are hardly our competition it that right are they?

It benefits us because we've made a profit on a player who has no future with the club. We need to sell to buy and now have a bit of wedge to play with already in the summer. It also benefits us because we now get to (hopefully) see Balanta, German and Rose get a few games under their belt before next season. These players DO have a future at the club at least for now. If (and it is a big if) one of the younger guys now goes on to score 3-4 goals in the last 6 games and looks the bees knees in the process, that may mean we dont need to buy 2 strikers, only 1. That could then potentially mean a bigger sum spent on a better striker rather than 2 seperate payments on smaller name players.

Im not quite sure why people are so upset? It's not likes he's gone from the first team straight to being loaned out. He's not been played for the last 2 games now and we've actually improved without him. Im not saying SDC has been better, but the fact is, we are scoring without Blackstock now, so why cant we continue to do so?
          Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
            How can you be 'thick' just for having an opinion

All the dex haters

I'm shocked

Sorry ,he went from top scorer to being useless overnight did he ??

Blackstock ahead of SDC everytime for me

W12 Ranger - they are gonna make the same mistake twice with the season ticket prices so god only knows what forwards were gonna end up with
            Season ticket prices have nothing to do with this debate, but you have just reminded me to renew mine this weekend for Platters...cheers.

Blackstock, SDC or HH I wouldn't bother with none of them I'd play Balanta, Vine & German for the remaining games they are the future off the club.

Comment

w12 ranger - I was just referring to them making the same mistake twice .

I agree with you about SDC and HH

Wish i was renewing but i just cant do it this year

Got goosebumps at the thought of having Vine back

I guess i must be a bit of a dreamer thinking of the playoffs but i just cant help it

Comment

db gone for various reason
                move on
                the club have 2 new srtikers both over 6f one well know in this div
                another from abroad fact
                frame this post
                dextforengland you deserv supporter of the years you will like the
                new boys

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
                  db gone for various reason
                  move on
                  the club have 2 new srtikers both over 6f one well know in this div
                  another from abroad fact
                  frame this post
                  dextforengland you deserv supporter of the years you will like the
                  new boys
                  Back that up with names, or I dont believe ya :grimace:

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...5875-21231589/

Now if we got £2m, I would be happy.

Comment

The big problem i have is they are putting the prices of season tickets up and they send out a big leaflet saying we dont know what league we will be in next year. Sousa has said every week that he will keep trying as long as it is mathematically possible and now they loan out our top goalscorer.

Dont get me wrong if they do not rate him then sell him at the end of the year but without a doubt he is better than helguson and di carmine and he could have helped us get some results. I cannot think of another club that loans there top scorer out for no benefit to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
                        The better question is how does it harm us by loaning him out? If he's clearly not in the managers plans for next season, it's a bit unfair to let him sit on the bench and do nothing.

Lets say for instance we are still trying for the playoffs, Forest are hardly our competition it that right are they?

It benefits us because we've made a profit on a player who has no future with the club. We need to sell to buy and now have a bit of wedge to play with already in the summer. It also benefits us because we now get to (hopefully) see Balanta, German and Rose get a few games under their belt before next season. These players DO have a future at the club at least for now. If (and it is a big if) one of the younger guys now goes on to score 3-4 goals in the last 6 games and looks the bees knees in the process, that may mean we dont need to buy 2 strikers, only 1. That could then potentially mean a bigger sum spent on a better striker rather than 2 seperate payments on smaller name players.

Im not quite sure why people are so upset? It's not likes he's gone from the first team straight to being loaned out. He's not been played for the last 2 games now and we've actually improved without him. Im not saying SDC has been better, but the fact is, we are scoring without Blackstock now, so why cant we continue to do so?
                        Agree completely. I also think that Vine is in Sousa's plans so if it means over the next 6 matches we see Vine getting a run out and getting in a****st the goals this will only benefit us for next season.

If Blackstock isn't in the managers plans it is better to sweeten up Forest so that they make the deal permanent in the summer than to annoy them and be left with a player we can't shift.

Comment

Lets be honest, we've let our best striker go. De carmine has scored two goals all season despite being given so many opportunities and Helgusson may come good, but I don't think I've ever seen a striker miss such glaring chances. That leaves a young Balanta, who has muscled up in recent months, but seemingly discarded by Sousa.

Blackstock is young and I still do not understand, why we let him go.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Lets be honest, we've let our best striker go. De carmine has scored two goals all season despite being given so many opportunities and Helgusson may come good, but I don't think I've ever seen a striker miss such glaring chances. That leaves a young Balanta, who has muscled up in recent months, but seemingly discarded by Sousa.

Blackstock is young and I still do not understand, why we let him go.
                            Pete just because he is viewed as our best striker doesn't mean he is worth holding onto. Ask yourself and be honest would not loaning him to Forest have any impact on our season?

Blackstock maybe young but he has not shown any improvement since we signed him he is a very average footballer and if this club is to move forward then we must let players like Blackstock go.

Comment

I see your point to a degree, but surely end of season would have been better?

Whether we agree or disagree on his ability, pure and simple fact is with 6 games to go, he should not have been released.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Gotta be honest blackstock leaving has been on the cards for a while imo. I understand he's our top scorer, but he aint half lazy! I was at my wits end a long time ago with his lazyness!
                                Its been obvious for a while sousa doesnt think much of him, anytime HH was fit blackstock didnt get a look in. And when sousa started his 1st point to the players was 100% or your out, obviously blackstock's lazyness isnt sousa's idea of 100%!

On another note Dexter's never been the same since Ray Jones past away.

Im willing to bet Dexter's thought about a move away for a long time, new start and all that. I can understand that. As long as we sign a couple of goal scorers in the summer im not to upset.
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X