Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Would You Like To See Spent On Strikers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realisticly though probably 1m-2m tops

Comment

6-8 mill for 2 quality strikers.
      prob 500.000 on more midfeilders though more likely.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

ill have 2 sell my place??? only i wont get much 4 my tent
        WE ARE QPR

Comment

I think we need to spend 3m on two v.good strikers
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

as much as we need to spend on a strker that will get us out of this league

Comment

Hard to say but if we get £2m for blackstock, i'd spend equal to that on one decent striker....

Helguson & Di Carmine as target men,
              Balanta & Agymang to play off them, or even Vine playing just behind the front man....

Comment

how much should we spend... £5million

how much will we spend £500k

Comment

we should buy 2 strikers and spend about £4 million in total,but we wont.i think we will spend about as much as we did last summer(nowt),and get a foreign kid on loan and another on a free transfer.not necessarily a bad thing providing they are GOOD.

Comment

Originally posted by nn4 ranger View Post
                    As much as it takes to get the 20 goal a season man we have all been crying out for for the whole season.......I will be very suprised if we will spend over £1.5m though.

Well we've just got rid of someone who would have got 20 if he was kept in the team....

As for new strikers, it's not abot how much is spent but getting the right players. Phillips would have been free and scores for fun.

Comment

Well if Blackstock is worth £2 million ....its going to have to be a lot more than that!

Comment

If we looked at players from eastern Europe, like Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia etc, i think 1.5 would do for a top class striker. But we need to scout properly!

Comment

I think with Vine back we probably have one of our 1st choice strikers already. Obviously it looks very unlikely we'll ever see Dex in the hoops again but with the likes of Balanta, Helguson, Agyemang and De Carmine (should they stay at the club) in reserve I think what we are really missing is an out and out goalscorer.

I'm assuming that we'll get at least £1.5m for Dex, I reckon we should be looking to spend around £2.5 if necessary to secure a 20 goal a season striker!

Comment

By not signing Miller, by selling Blackstock and Camp and by releasing Cole and Rehman we will make ourselves £3m???

Burnley bought Paterson once S****horpe were relegated for £1m, I believe we could get McGoldrick or Andy Gray for similar each. Both have scored goals at this level and would give us something different.

If Swansea don't go up I think Jason Scotland is the type of striker that Sousa would want. Because of his age I believe we could get him for less than we are prepared to sell Blackstock.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Well we've just got rid of someone who would have got 20 if he was kept in the team....

As for new strikers, it's not abot how much is spent but getting the right players. Phillips would have been free and scores for fun.
                              Phillips hasn't scored many more than Dex this season...
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Yeah - let's be prudent like we were in the Summer and in January! True to form we'll get some reject from the prem reserves or a 3rd rate Italian.

This season no money on a real striker = mid table.
                                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
                                X