No announcement yet.

Sheff U 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least our goal difference is a good bit better than a few below us,that could be important to us at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      At least our goal difference is a good bit better than a few below us,that could be important to us at the end
      I think that will be our saviour. We will stay up on goal difference.

Comment

• It is the old chestnut though. With three at the back they don't know who they are marking or specific roles with nobody covering the WBs. All three just hang about in the middle totally confused.

Comment

• Yet another away defeat. Yet another poor selection and tactics leaving us chasing the game. Ollie really is riss poor. Incapable of learning. So frustrating.

Comment

• For a twenty minute period in the second half we looked like we were on for at least a point. United knew it and time wasted to take the heat off. It was all a bit frantic though, all spirit but not a lot of shape. He has to start Smyth on Saturday, Washington has had enough chances for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Why doesn't the p*ick play 442 from the start.
              Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Because he's a p rick.......
              I’m actually beginnng to hate the man. Really wish I didn’t but it’s the only emotion I have left (as despair has already been surpassed) from this exasperating season. The overriding sense being that the season really could have been so much better with just a few simple tweaks in formation, and not even personnel.

Sometimes you wish you didn’t care so much

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                At least our goal difference is a good bit better than a few below us,that could be important to us at the end
                Yeah that and the points difference we'll have over the bottom 3.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Last night sounds just the same as any other game? Set the team up wrong and then fall behind change the system and then have a real go and make the game competitive. Strange after all this time that he cannot see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    I’m actually beginnng to hate the man. Really wish I didn’t but it’s the only emotion I have left (as despair has already been surpassed) from this exasperating season. The overriding sense being that the season really could have been so much better with just a few simple tweaks in formation, and not even personnel.

This is no different from the last time he was here, baffling team selection and #### tactics, lots of posters on here probably too young to remember,

Olly is a stubborn fool and anyone who's ever meant him would know, even Bircham thinks he's off his rocker

Comment

I dont think anybody on here 'hates' him mate.
                      They are all here for one cause, and thats because they care about qpr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        I dont think anybody on here 'hates' him mate.
                        They are all here for one cause, and thats because they care about qpr.
                        Second sentence I definitely agree with. First sentence is beginning to test it. I was speaking for myself anyway.

Comment

Second sentence I definitely agree with. First sentence is beginning to test it. I was speaking for myself anyway.
                          To be fair you do speak for others when i have said people hate him and bungle .
                          Only jokes after another predictable away defeat stan.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Last night sounds just the same as any other game? Set the team up wrong and then fall behind change the system and then have a real go and make the game competitive. Strange after all this time that he cannot see this.
                            Deja vu or did I just say that.

Comment

Last night sounds just the same as any other game? Set the team up wrong and then fall behind change the system and then have a real go and make the game competitive. Strange after all this time that he cannot see this.

That loss had nothing to do with the way the team was set up.. A messed up set piece and a lost ball/counter attack gave them a two goal advantage, it would had happened no matter the set up from start. Then they started to waste time and not being interested in attacking while we changed to 4-4-2 and later to 4-3-3. But if you want to then of course it was due to the 3-5-2 formation.

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                                That loss had nothing to do with the way the team was set up.. A messed up set piece and a lost ball/counter attack gave them a two goal advantage, it would had happened no matter the set up from start. Then they started to waste time and not being interested in attacking while we changed to 4-4-2 and later to 4-3-3. But if you want to then of course it was due to the 3-5-2 formation.
                                And may I add, we did score our goal, with the starting lineup still playing 3-5-2.
                                Last edited by 1QPRDK; 21-02-2018, 01:00 PM.
                                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                                X