No announcement yet.

QPR 2 Brentford 2 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got mixed feelings about last night. I sat through a very frustrating and poor performance. Decisions were made that made no sense again...but clawing back two goals like that was satisfying. The Brentford fans were stunned into silence. What a great feeling! However, we can't ride our luck like that every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      I've got mixed feelings about last night. I sat through a very frustrating and poor performance. Decisions were made that made no sense again...but clawing back two goals like that was satisfying. The Brentford fans were stunned into silence. What a great feeling! However, we can't ride our luck like that every game.
      Shouldn't be happy nicking a point at home to Brentford. We should never be satisfied with that. If that's how far backwards the club as gone, people at the club need to start taking a good hard look at themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        If you think there were 3000 Brentford fans there then your taking your lines from the same book of lies that the manager uses. Upstairs was empty
        Ah, that changes everything then.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

• Tarbie. No chance they will do that as none of them have in over 6 years in charge so why now? We have to accept that we have been run in such a way it could take 10 to.15 years to truly be ready and able to compete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
            Ah, that changes everything then.
            Yeah roughly about 1500 Brentford fans

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Yeah roughly about 1500 Brentford fans
              haha, I’ll give you that one, fair play.
              Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Shouldn't be happy nicking a point at home to Brentford. We should never be satisfied with that. If that's how far backwards the club as gone, people at the club need to start taking a good hard look at themselves.
                Come on, we've just snatched a point at the death - if you can't enjoy that then what's the point in anything? Yes, we weren't good tonight - but come on, it's pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                  Come on, we've just snatched a point at the death - if you can't enjoy that then what's the point in anything? Yes, we weren't good tonight - but come on, it's pathetic.
                  Exactly.
                  If you can’t enjoy moments like the last few minutes of last night, you might as well watch rugby.
                  Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                    Can you honestly say you were happy with last night mate? Relieved to get a point yes, but never happy.

We got played off the park by those lot from down the road yet again. And there ain't an excuse for that. Aside from the ponce with the yellow hair, they are no better than us in terms of quality. They were just better organised, better drilled and more up for it (injury time aside).

If we are honestly saying that digging out a point we don't deserve at home to Brentford is something to be happy about then I despair for the club!

Comment

Exactly.
                      If you can’t enjoy moments like the last few minutes of last night, you might as well watch rugby.
                      I do watch rugby, and increasingly more than football to be honest. At least I can relate to the players a bit in a rugby match.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                        We had no live tv or QPR Plus here in Canada for the match, I got tired of following the match on here and Twitter, too much moaning so I went out for a bike ride at about 80 minutes, imagine my surprise to find out about us grabbing two goals in stoppage time, the moaning continues though!
                        Ollie will want a word with you about leaving the forum on 80.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                          Ollie will want a word with you about leaving the forum on 80.
                          Superb post tickled me that

Comment

Exactly.
                            Exactly or support the opposition or another club! brentford had won their last 4 away hadnt they, so were flying on confidence anyway, there first goal was offside and we should of had a penalty & hit the bar, & we didnt get the rub of the green last night.
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Can you honestly say you were happy with last night mate? Relieved to get a point yes, but never happy.

We got played off the park by those lot from down the road yet again. And there ain't an excuse for that. Aside from the ponce with the yellow hair, they are no better than us in terms of quality. They were just better organised, better drilled and more up for it (injury time aside).

If we are honestly saying that digging out a point we don't deserve at home to Brentford is something to be happy about then I despair for the club!
                              We did not get played off the park at all?! they just had better quality with the finishes, but we gave them space at the wrong times, but attacking & pushing forward youre always going to get opened up at the back easier! played off the park definately not!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Was that the latest comeback ever? Anyone know our history?

Comment

Working...
                                X