Match Thread v Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    First 60 minutes we were really poor. And ten minutes after our first goal we created nothing. 20 minutes was good though.
    Fair assumption that. Can't recall us getting into any sort of rhythm until the sending off.

Comment

• Not the greatest result but plus side we did come back from two down.

Next two games will be real test as to how we respond coming off the back of a largely poor performance.

Comment

• were one point off the playoff spots ffs.

pre-season all the moaners on here were predicting relegation or thereabouts. ill take it!
        Adama Traore suspended at the weekend cuz of his red, roll on boro!
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• #Millwall's appeal against the red card shown to @lgreggers9 during the match at @QPRFC has been rejected. He will serve a three-match ban.

In case anyone thought it was a harsh red. It wasnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            Not the greatest result but plus side we did come back from two down.

Next two games will be real test as to how we respond coming off the back of a largely poor performance.
            Happy soul eh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              #Millwall's appeal against the red card shown to @lgreggers9 during the match at @QPRFC has been rejected. He will serve a three-match ban.

In case anyone thought it was a harsh red. It wasnt.
              I personally thought they were lucky to even keep 10 men on the pitch. Scowen was on the receiving end of 3 horrible challenges, and they had a couple of players lucky to escape getting 2 yellows.

Comment

Working...
              X