Team for Norwich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Perch has done well the opening 2 league games to be fair to him.
    In fairness they all have

Comment

In my view he's a liability, Perch. Always a bad tackle away from a yellow or red, struggles to stop a cross and always gets caught out positionally. Also gets torn to shreds against anyone who is mildly quick hence the reason he gets sent off so much - a yard off the pace.

Personally I was hoping we'd get shot of him in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        In my view he's a liability, Perch. Always a bad tackle away from a yellow or red, struggles to stop a cross and always gets caught out positionally. Also gets torn to shreds against anyone who is mildly quick hence the reason he gets sent off so much - a yard off the pace.

Personally I was hoping we'd get shot of him in the summer.

2 sendings off in 74 games !

Agree that he does always put in a bad tackle in most games but IMO he is generally positionally sound and makes more covering tackles for his CB's than anyone else I've seen play there.

Comment

Is that all, can't be right surely!

I'm afraid I can't agree with your strangely positive view on James Perch, especially after last season and how we've shipped goals for fun in a defence he more or less starts in week in, week out - I know you rarely criticise Rangers though (even when it's shocking) so maybe not surprising!

Comment

I'm afraid I can't agree with your strangely positive view on James Perch, especially after last season and how we've shipped goals for fun in a defence he more or less starts in week in, week out - I know you rarely criticise Rangers though (even when it's shocking) so maybe not surprising!
            Amazing really as like you say he's a walking red card but thems the facts and those reds were not straight red cards either.

Haha......I'll criticise where it's due mate......still struggle to say anything good about Caulker !

Comment

i dont think perch is that bad tbh, hes had a few games were hes been our best player, especially when he was playing left back. hes a useful player imo, bags of experience and can play pretty much anywhere.
              still, i dont think he should be one of our starters though but rather should be rotated or come off the bench when we need him.
              i think if we're trying to build together a team for the future we should be playing furlong in place of perch, might be risky as furlong gets caught out sometimes but hes still young and needs game time to get experience plus hes pretty good at getting up the pitch and is way faster than perch

Comment

Imo this season is a fresh slate for them all. Ollie has had a pre season and a couple of weeks to get his philosophy and ideas across, and in the last 2 league games our effort and desire can't be faulted. Remains to be seen whether Perch's improvement in the first 2 games is a short-lived thing...hopefully he keeps it up and you'll be able to give credit where it's due.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Feeling a bit more confident for tomorrow seeing as we'll be playing a bottom 3 side.

Comment

They are our bogey side and the team i hate most in the country. Defeat i fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Norwich I suspect will be a top half team,nothing more but I agree I think we will lose tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Norwich I suspect will be a top half team,nothing more but I agree I think we will lose tomorrow night
                        You say every single game.
                        By three clear goals again?

Comment

You say every single game.
                          By three clear goals again?
                          He's going to get one right, and watch out for the told you so when he does
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I never punt on us but will tonight as 7-2 is value to win and while our record is dire there I think with our best 11 we can cause them problems so 40 notes at 7-2 it is.

Comment

Perch and Onuoha just worry me, I hope they don't have nightmares from the game last season and truly make it up tonight.

Fingers crossed!

Comment

Even more than foolham? Naaaa mate, cannot be having that.

What's happened to wiz? Is he banned on here for being a Norwich fan hahahaha
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X