Josh Bowler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Why don't we sell him but have him loaned back to us as he's got no chance of getting anywhere near Everton's 1st team?
    Is he even good enough to be near our first team??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
      Why don't we sell him but have him loaned back to us as he's got no chance of getting anywhere near Everton's 1st team?
      We could certainly do that, what I'm saying is he's going to go, and if rather get a few mill for him if we can, rather that him go via tribunal and we get less or nothing.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• If we fancy him that much as for 3mil plus addons and they loan him back to us for a year.

Win win

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
          If we fancy him that much as for 3mil plus addons and they loan him back to us for a year.

Win win
          Exactly, that's my point

Comment

• Will more than likely join Everton then get bought by a League 1 side in about 4 years time

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Will more than likely join Everton then get bought by a League 1 side in about 4 years time
              Id have my last pound on that.

Comment

• Has he had his perm yet ready for move?
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• He'll go to Everton and score in the premier league this season mark my words. Everton don't just buy anyone. Good track record with young players.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    He'll go to Everton and score in the premier league this season mark my words. Everton don't just buy anyone. Good track record with young players.
                    I'd imagine he'd be bought for long term development personally.

Don't imagine he'd see the PL season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      He'll go to Everton and score in the premier league this season mark my words. Everton don't just buy anyone. Good track record with young players.
                      Change Premier League to Carabao Cup and you might be right.

Comment

• Are the squad back from their training camp ???

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Are the squad back from their training camp ???
                          yeah they came back late last night

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            yeah they came back late last night
                            Yep, the magical preseason that some on here demanded Ollie have, consisted of running up a hill for the past 6 days.

With 4 weeks until the season starts, I cannot wait to see the transformation of the players from last season.

#magic preseason.
                            #thehill
                            #tohillandback.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Yep, the magical preseason that some on here demanded Ollie have, consisted of running up a hill for the past 6 days.

With 4 weeks until the season starts, I cannot wait to see the transformation of the players from last season.

#magic preseason.
                              #thehill
                              #tohillandback.
                              I'd say the real work starts now. The players should all be in tip top shape after a week of fitness training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                                I'd imagine he'd be bought for long term development personally.

Don't imagine he'd see the PL season.
                                Can't get into a championship relegation battling side but people think he's going to get in a big spending ambitious Everton first team and even score.
                                Think you'd probably get odds of 1000-1 on that happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X