35000, it is possible!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35000, it is possible!

Just read that new stadium has almost doubled the average attendance of West Ham from 35 000 to 57 000! It is possible for us too. Just go for it Tony!

not if we are in league1
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      Just read that new stadium has almost doubled the average attendance of West Ham from 35 000 to 57 000! It is possible for us too. Just go for it Tony!
      West ham have a massive fan base compared to us, and we wouldn't get more than 17,000 playing championship football. Anyway sod the stadium let's focus on the playing staff 1st unless we want to follow Coventrys wonderful route
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        not if we are in league1
        Of course we need a couple of years in the Premiership before this could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          West ham have a massive fan base compared to us, and we wouldn't get more than 17,000 playing championship football. Anyway sod the stadium let's focus on the playing staff 1st unless we want to follow Coventrys wonderful route
          Yes, but we have a massive fan base compared to Charlton. And they averaged 26000 when in the Premier League.

Comment

So double 35000 is 70000 and they're getting 57000. Not quite almost double. I'd imagine a good 5000 to maybe 10000 are fans that definitely won't stick with them if they ever went down or were consistently in a relegation battle year after year. Got a feeling a good few thousand are there just for the novelty factor of the new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              So double 35000 is 70000 and they're getting 57000. Not quite almost double. I'd imagine a good 5000 to maybe 10000 are fans that definitely won't stick with them if they ever went down or were consistently in a relegation battle year after year. Got a feeling a good few thousand are there just for the novelty factor of the new stadium.
              Let's not get bogged down in the details, Jeff. If we had the same %-increase, our attendance would be 30 000.
              Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 09-01-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I'd like to see the horse put before the cart for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  I'd like to see the horse put before the cart for a change.
                  As opposed to in the team....

Comment

Our first priority should be a new training ground which I feel is essential whichever division we are in. Hopefully this would enable the players to train better and cut down on injuries.

Comment

Our first priority should be a decent team on the pitch! Then a training ground and lastly the stadium. Not sure where we are with Warren Farm or OOC

Comment

Fulham we're pulling what 5k now 20k so yes it can happen but you need stadium plus de net football

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Fulham we're pulling what 5k now 20k so yes it can happen but you need stadium plus de net football
                          when we were pulling 5k Fulham were pulling 20k
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                            when we were pulling 5k Fulham were pulling 20k
                            when we were pulling 5k, Chelsea did not exist.

Comment

west ham is essex no 1. get a few spuds harlow way and few ipswich chelmsford northwards. Stratford a doddle from essex to get to. No wonder their crowds gone up.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X