Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Holloway's fault BUT he should quit now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    He brought up the thread in the hope I'd get a right rollocking from other posters,unfortunately for him it hasn't worked out the way he hoped,so he is ducking for cover now. Just for the record,I fully admit I didn't want Holloway appointed,I said it was a step backwards on JFH,I said I really like the guy but as a manager I didn't rate him. I was also seriously worried we would drop into the bottom 3 (after 6 back to back defeats),2 wins in a row has certainly lifted everyone's spirits after 1 point out of a possible 12,but as we have seen our results and performance are very unpredictable under Holloway,no body expected Birmingham result. I am more confident with Holloway in charge now,and hoPE fully he goes on to prove me wrong and we finish a very comfortable midtable position .

Ill think youll find a few were`nt surprised by the birmingham result and have seen it coming aswell as we have played well in most matches now for abit! as for stan bringing this up for you to get a rollicking lolol, honestly talk about sour grapes, why not take it on the chin, have a laugh about it and thats it really, its cos of people getting upset cos theyve been pulled on rubbish theyve come out with prompts it even more if these people didnt react like you have and had a laugh that would be it, think its called got the hump as been pulled for daft comments personally
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      it dont really matter does it lads ( and ladies ) ? its only a bit of mickey taking on a message board
      This with bells on

Comment

Basically, if you post sh*t be prepared it will come back to haunt you and rightly so

Probably guilty of it myself and happy to take the grief if I've got it wrong.

Admin can have their own opinions, i'm sure they don't just do this so they can admin a forum and that's it?
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
          Basically, if you post sh*t be prepared it will come back to haunt you and rightly so

Admin can have their own opinions, i'm sure they don't just do this so they can admin a forum and that's it?
          Spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            So panic after 6 losses on the bounce means everyone overreacted and thinking short term, yet 2 wins on the bounce means we're out of the woods and looking at the bigger picture. Logic?
            Pure class. Logic is in very short supply right now.

Comment

He brought up the thread in the hope I'd get a right rollocking from other posters,unfortunately for him it hasn't worked out the way he hoped,so he is ducking for cover now. Just for the record,I fully admit I didn't want Holloway appointed,I said it was a step backwards on JFH,I said I really like the guy but as a manager I didn't rate him. I was also seriously worried we would drop into the bottom 3 (after 6 back to back defeats),2 wins in a row has certainly lifted everyone's spirits after 1 point out of a possible 12,but as we have seen our results and performance are very unpredictable under Holloway,no body expected Birmingham result. I am more confident with Holloway in charge now,and hoPE fully he goes on to prove me wrong and we finish a very comfortable midtable position .
              Here is hoping, he has surprised me aswell.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Hand on heart; we were not many who was really over the moon when Ollie was appointed....
                I was happy about it personally.

he is ducking for cover now.
                You've obviously missed my replies

He brought up the thread in the hope I'd get a right rollocking.
                Not true. I've already given the reason.

But truth be said, if I ever posted something similar I'd expect a right rollocking for it too!

Comment

Absolutely correct but some just cant take it full stop so start crying about being digged out

Comment

Go back to 1977 and you'll find me saying how great Ernie Howe was.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Go back to 1977 and you'll find me saying how great Ernie Howe was.......
                      There must be a thread on here about me saying how wonderful Jay Bothroyd is. :/

Comment

Leopards never change .....
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

ollie

ollie i love you more than all the clouds in the sky
                          dont ask me to describe why
                          u are perfect,u are magnificent your the best
                          u are better than all the rest
                          youve stood the time of the test
                          im going to wear your name on my vest

LOVE YOU GEEZER
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Couldn't agree more,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when you get extreme opinions it generally causes upset. We've all posted things that come back and haunt us, that's just life. As for the admin side, we all have opinions, we don't always agree and that's a healthy situation but what we do all agree on is the constant bellyaching that goes on, particularly when things on the pitch aren't going the best way. Everyone is welcome to post, comment, respond, offer opinions but just remember if you post something particularly controversial be prepared for a backlash.
                            6 loses on the bounce was a tough period, I doubt anyone didn't have a slight concern, 3 wins on the trot and now 2 on the trot also doesn't make a championship winning side. We're all QPR fans, just remember that.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              We've all posted things that come back and haunt us, that's just life.
                              I am so glad no-one had found my "Mark Hughes will win us the Premier League" post...

Comment

Well Pinkie certainly knows how to rock a groove, that's all I can say....

Comment

Working...
                                X