No announcement yet.

Any news on back room staff yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best people for the job please not just fans favorites, I see no one is suggesting getting Gary Waddock back in......

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      So in the time between those 3 points and these ones, what has made you totally change your thoughts? Because you do seem like you have changed how you view it without him even starting a game.
      You really should read before you criticise. I made it quite clear Olly has my support, and equally clear that imo we need some decent tactical suss on board. Anyone who knows anything at all about Ollys career will understand that point. I am also clear that this appointment was made for the wrong reasons.

That doesn't mean it couldn't work, or that Olly doesn't have a place in my QPR heart. Reality, my dear Naz, is seldom on offer in black or white. There are very few absolutes, especially in sport.
      Last edited by hal9thou; 14-11-2016, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        You really should read before you criticise. I made it quite clear Olly has my support, and equally clear that imo we need some decent tactical suss on board. Anyone who knows anything at all about Ollys career will understand that point. I am also clear that this appointment was made for the wrong reasons.

That does mean it couldn't work, or that Olly doesn't have a place in my QPR heart.
        My thoughts on Ollie's appointment is it was a panic move by the people in charge they see Ollie as a reasonably safe pair of hands short to medium term but a safe bet to get the vast majority of fans on side , panic moves can come good and pay off

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

That does mean it couldn't work, or that Olly doesn't have a place in my QPR heart. Reality, my dear Naz, is seldom on offer in black or white. There are very few absolutes, especially in sport.
          Bearing in mind where the club is, what the club are attempting to do and LFs interview I think we got exactly who the club needs at the moment.
          Last edited by Awin; 14-11-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            My thoughts on Ollie's appointment is it was a panic move by the people in charge they see Ollie as a reasonably safe pair of hands short to medium term but a safe bet to get the vast majority of fans on side , panic moves can come good and pay off
            I would agree if it were not for the 2.5 year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              Any news on back room staff yet?
              Whoever this is?

Taken from training today...

Comment

Mark Hughes?: Anyone know who he worked with at Blackpool and CP?
                Last edited by Shania; 14-11-2016, 05:23 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Whoever this is?

Taken from training today...

Peter Taylor ??

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    I would agree if it were not for the 2.5 year contract.
                    They needed him as he is probably the only one on the list that could have an immediate positive effect on the fans ? Might have had them over the barrel ?

Comment

Pretty sure its sir ian holm

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Peter Taylor ??
                        It looks like him, doesn't it.

Comment

All JFH backroom staff have left today.
                          http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/news/article...s-3416276.aspx

Comment

David oldfield''s pre match interviews were excruciating

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                              Best people for the job please not just fans favorites, I see no one is suggesting getting Gary Waddock back in......
                              He's currently managing Aldershot Town in the Conference. I'd suggest becoming a coach would be a step down for him at this stage of his career and in his current position.

Comment

Ollie needed to get security from us as he was leaving a well paid and stable job at Sky to come to us so no problem with him negotiating that.

Comment

Working...
                                X