No announcement yet.

Just in from Standard journalist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seems this article is paving the way for his mate to take up the post, hope I'm wrong
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Sean Gallagher ⚽️ ��
      ‏@seangallagher9
      Understand QPR have spoken to Chris Powell about the vacant manager's job at Loftus Road #QPR
      That`s got to be a joke.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        That`s got to be a joke.
        No joke, see other thread from maidstone
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What worries me is that Clement may not want to come. He may well be the board's preferred choice, but if so, all we needed to do was ask him.

I sincerely hope we haven't really given any serious thought at all to the likes of Robinson, Freedman, Holloway etc.

So far, judging by all of the articles I've seen on the matter, not one seems to have any substance. I kind of like the idea that once again, we are doing things quietly, privately and no leaks all over the place. That was until LF gave that stupid interview. Totally unnecessary in my view, unless he's preparing the ground for breaking bad news.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that..hmm
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              What worries me is that Clement may not want to come. He may well be the board's preferred choice, but if so, all we needed to do was ask him.

I sincerely hope we haven't really given any serious thought at all to the likes of Robinson, Freedman, Holloway etc.

So far, judging by all of the articles I've seen on the matter, not one seems to have any substance. I kind of like the idea that once again, we are doing things quietly, privately and no leaks all over the place. That was until LF gave that stupid interview. Totally unnecessary in my view, unless he's preparing the ground for breaking bad news.
              That's how I saw it Brighton

Comment

Would have Sherwood over Powell.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Would have Sherwood over Powell.
                  Would have Sherwood Forest over Powell.

Comment

Would have Holloway over most of the so called list drawn up.

Reckon he would liven Loftus Road right up

Comment

Couldn't see him being part of the long-term project going on at Rangers though - No view of longevity with Olly.

Comment

Gets more difficult to get someone capable in here - probably will get fired in 6 months.
                        How about trying to have no manager - just let the players figure out

Comment

I dont even know why we're all debating who it will or wont be .... I reckon TS is not only nailed but glued,siliconed and screwed on....

They are just going through the motions as we would all shout foul if they didn't..

That is the problem with Les running the show i'm afraid ...

If it is Tim lets hope it works .. I for one will be willing to give him a go..

Is Clement a better candidate ??? Six of one IMO

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Couldn't see him being part of the long-term project going on at Rangers though - No view of longevity with Olly.

He'd be a perfect short term appointment while we get the long term appointment right rather than take someone like Chris Powell or Karl Robinson though. If we can't get our long term target now I'd go with Ollie would give the whole place a massive lift imho

Comment

Slightly off the subject. Who would you rate as our best signing in the last 6-7 years

Comment

There all just guessing guys , just like us

Comment

Working...
                                X