Freedman and Robinson apply for QPR job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    Done an incredible job for MK on a shoe string budget, probably one of the weakest budgets in League 1, to be fair. Was unlucky in the Champ, didnt have a pot to #### in last season.

I wouldnt hire him but I think he has potential. Certainly at a different level to JFH currently.
    He is a better and more proven manager than JFH granted. However we should be considering a higher caliber of manager! We don't need proven league 1 managers we need proven championship managers or managers who have worked in the premier league.

Our promotions have been achieved under the guidance of two older managers who have been there and done it. Where as we have completely flopped and looked awful under 2 managers with very little experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Why yep for Robinson just out of curiousity, I don't see any reason why he should get the job
      Personally think he is a good fit for QPR. Plays attractive football, promotes youth, worked on a budget, develops talent (Alli / Bamford / Grigg) plus he has a lot of managerial experience in comparison to Clement and Sherwood (other favourites for the job).

For what its worth, my choice would be Marco Silva but you have to be realistic and, for me, Robinson ticks a lot of boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Our promotions have been achieved under the guidance of two older managers who have been there and done it. Where as we have completely flopped and looked awful under 2 managers with very little experience.
        I understand what you're saying but I'd rather have Wagner or Carvalhal who haven't won the Championship before or been a PL manager than Lambert or Coyle.

Also, where did Karanka manage before Boro? Seemed to do alright without any experience in England at all !
        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 08-11-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Coterrill, Sherwood & Clement all already been interviewed?

I find that hard to believe tbh.

Comment

Another pair of ####ing clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              Coterrill, Sherwood & Clement all already been interviewed?

I find that hard to believe tbh.
              I think JFH was getting sacked no matter what after Forest so they probably started interviewing last week.

Comment

Karl Robinson the new odds on favourite. From massive odds to 15/8 odds on.

Comment

Robinson evens now on sky bet...
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Robinson evens now on sky bet...
                    I predict a lot of people on here are about to go into meltdown....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      I predict a lot of people on here are about to go into meltdown....
                      Why, we should be grateful we get the man the mighty MK Dons sacked for not being good enough, cos they did beat us in the cup a few years back.

Pish taking aside i for one will be fuming with a pathetic cheap ass appointment .

Comment

Keep the faith peeps as the board are playing a blinder with this.

Comment

At least we nicked jimmy from league one after he got Burton promoted.
                          Robinson is out of a job cos he got sacked from a league one club cos the are doing so shite.
                          So how can the board even think this appointment (if it happens) would even have a remote chance of working.
                          Do the maths?

Comment

Kevin. It beggars belief

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              At least we nicked jimmy from league one after he got Burton promoted.
                              Pretty sure Nigel Clough got Burton promoted from League 1

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Pretty sure Nigel Clough got Burton promoted from League 1
                                He got them promoted the year before from league 2 Mush
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X