A message to Tony Fernandes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to Tony Fernandes...

Tony: For starters, thanks for caring enough about QPR to invest your heart and soul in its success. The decision to let a manager go, especially mid-season, is never an easy one. But like so many of us, you had clearly seen the current formula was creating consistent shows of muddling mediocrity that upset the fans, and offended a long tradition of competitiveness from West London's pride and joy. Now, the next step -- a critical one -- is up to you. Invest. More. And now. It would give us a real chance to compete for the playoffs that lurk only 6 points away. The new manager will undoubtedly spark a renewal of spirit and transformation of tactics. But let's be honest; we are at least two or three players away from having a full go at that. We need a striker who strikes fear into opposing teams because he can score. Two, we need an attacking midfielder with grit and pace to help launch those goals. Three, we need another wing back, left or right, who can consistently feed an attacking style of football. Go for it, Tony Fernandes, and whatever the ultimate result you will be respected by the players, admired by the fans, and honored by the legends of QPR present and past. Cheers.
    Last edited by Qprtanpa1; 08-11-2016, 01:45 AM.

Dear Tone, ignore all that. Spend some dosh on a new manager, make it the right one and continue the spending we have done over the past 12 months ie. Within our means.

Comment

Dear tony, don't listen to those two above me. instead, invest as much money as possible into my bank account

Comment

Dear Tone, ignore the three above posts. Please buy me a car, a holiday to Florida and a big box of crunchy nut cornflakes. Cheers uncle.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Tony to sack the DOF would be the first step in the right direction, and then employ a descent manager, who won't come while they have to answer to him

Comment

Can I have my name on my seat again for free?

Comment

Dear Mr T, I was the guy who gave you a secret wave in South Africa Road on one of your walkabouts. Ignore all the above, and any to follow, and please rename your planes, Olly Airlines.

Kind Regards
              Olly

PS. Ignore any poster who doesn't use the word ignore.
              Last edited by Olly; 08-11-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Can I have my name on my seat again for free?
                Afraid you will have to settle for copy of guardian newspaper.

Comment

Dear Tony, Please ignore Financial Fair Play rules because at the end of the day whats millions of pounds down the drain when "whatever the ultimate result you will be respected by the players, admired by the fans, and honored by the legends of QPR present and past".

Comment

This has been one of my favorite threads of all time Well said all.

Comment

Dear Tony. Build a time machine and go back to January 2012 and ignore my advice to fire Neil. Then it would not be necessary for you to go back to November 2015 and not appoint that last useless plank. On second thoughts, don't go back in time. You'd have soooooooo many mistakes to correct.....

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                        Tony: For starters, thanks for caring enough about QPR to invest your heart and soul in its success. The decision to let a manager go, especially mid-season, is never an easy one. But like so many of us, you had clearly seen the current formula was creating consistent shows of muddling mediocrity that upset the fans, and offended a long tradition of competitiveness from West London's pride and joy. Now, the next step -- a critical one -- is up to you. Invest. More. And now. It would give us a real chance to compete for the playoffs that lurk only 6 points away. The new manager will undoubtedly spark a renewal of spirit and transformation of tactics. But let's be honest; we are at least two or three players away from having a full go at that. We need a striker who strikes fear into opposing teams because he can score. Two, we need an attacking midfielder with grit and pace to help launch those goals. Three, we need another wing back, left or right, who can consistently feed an attacking style of football. Go for it, Tony Fernandes, and whatever the ultimate result you will be respected by the players, admired by the fans, and honored by the legends of QPR present and past. Cheers.
                        Ah yes, getting TF to spunk lots of money on new players has worked so well in the past hasn't it

And then we have the financial fair play regulations which mean we can't simply get TF to buy us a £10m striker so we finish 8th rather than 12th.

Comment

Dear Tony, Les Ferdinand has to go now. Its due to his constant cronyism that our club has gone backwards. I don't think any decent manager will come and work under him, and we really need a strong one now to rebuild.

Comment

Hahahah this thread. Tony just carry on as normal
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Dear Uncle Tony, please sign the club over to me. I will do my best to steer QPR in the right direction and I wouldn't employ anyone who didn't throw their heart and soul into the club. Obviously I ain't got too much dosh so a discount would be nice.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X