Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Clement now following Tony on Twitter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Clement now following Tony on Twitter....

Not sure if this requires a new thread but I don't see a Clement one, mods decide.

Not claiming to be ITK or any such thing but simply noticed this morning that Clement has started following Uncle Tony on Twitter, make of that what you will....
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Intriguing...
    A better option in my humble opinion...
    Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

The legit dream manager hopefully.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'll take that.
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I would like to see what signings and loan deals he could do with his reputation and contacts.

Comment

Was Clement the dream manager all those months back?
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yep

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_C...tball_manager)

Well someone just updated his wiki page saying he's got the job.

Comment

Originally posted by dudiefluke View Post
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_C...tball_manager)

Well someone just updated his wiki page saying he's got the job.
                  Means nothing

Comment

Would rather Clement over f uckin Zola that's for sure but his lack of actual managerial experience is a concern imo.

Comment

I think him following tony is significant.

Jfh started to follow tony just before he was hired

Comment

A great appointment if it happens.

Comment

Another great appointment if it happens, indeed.

Roll on 12 months when we all hate him and I have to change my avatar again.

Comment

To be fair i nevet thought that JFH or Ramsey were good appointments

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              I think him following tony is significant.

Jfh started to follow tony just before he was hired
                              Nah mate everyone knows that he needs to become friends with tony on facebook first and then defriend the owner of bayern

Comment

Working...
                              X