Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ES report Sherwood appointed before tomorrow night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES report Sherwood appointed before tomorrow night...

Here we go chaps...

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3388881.html

Ramsey assistant.

Comment

If this is the case, hope it works out for him, for the sake of the club. That being said, would have rather had Warburton or Clement. At least one thing we can confidently say about Sherwood is that he will continue bringing in the youth talent to the first team. Players like Petrasso, Kakay, Niko, Eze would all love this one.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

looking from the outside, i think you should personally be going for someone with more championship experience, not gambling again. Good luck tho

Comment

And at the same time, quite interesting: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/s...unning-qpr-job

Comment

Gonna put this down simply as paper talking up the obvious choice.

I'm not sold, but on the other hand, would I be surprised? No. I wouldn't at all.

Comment

Not convinced myself.

Makes for a very believable story but I think there are other options that would fit our requirements a bit better!

Comment

Good luck to Tim - Has a little more head coach experience than Clement, but not much in it IMO.

Comment

Quite ridiculous, two articles released at the same time with totally contrasting stories!

Comment

That's the stupid media for ya. Don't know why anyone reads that trash.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Quite ridiculous, two articles released at the same time with totally contrasting stories!
                      The Sun are running a 'twitter following TF story', they still state its looking more likely be Timmy at the bottom.

Comment

Lazy article and the Standard are full of #### when it comes to us.

Comment

Think I'm in the minority but I would like sherwood ! Players certainly won't get away with anything less than 100% with Tim in charge

Comment

Dave Mac reporting Sherwood out of the running, with Clement as favourite: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/s...nning-qpr-job?

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                              Think I'm in the minority but I would like sherwood ! Players certainly won't get away with anything less than 100% with Tim in charge
                              I think from what I've heard, Sherwood is more just unable to deal with players in a personal manner and ends up just alienating them if there are disagreements.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X