Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fk me. He's madder than a box of frogs.

Would be a terrible appointment as much as we love him. He's a poor manager these days & talks a lot of shite too.

Sorry Ollie, but it's a no from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Would be a terrible appointment as much as we love him. He's a poor manager these days & talks a lot of shite too.

And a NO from me too,massive step backwards to appoint him (but still better than robinson)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

That really made me chuckle... have to agree it's a big fat NO from me as well... Clement or Robinson for me....

Comment

To put things into perspective, Skybet have Les at 20/1 for the job...Could you imagine the reaction?

Comment

Big No from me. Love him though.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Big No from me. Love him though.
              this

Comment

Reality check. Paddy Power have Olly at 11-1. Tim still the jolly.

Comment

Not ego-man Tim please

Comment

13-2 olly with pp this morning. Holloway as motivator with cotterill coaching?

Comment

We need to leave Olly in the past. He would be a disaster IMO and let's not forget he had a disastrous time in management with the obvious exception of Blackpool. Even when he was here before, the decisions were irrational in the last months of his tenure and the football poor. As for Ainsworth, as much as I love him and he did very little wrong in his various stints as caretaker, just take a look at Wycombe's away record. I think it's something like 19 games without a league win away from home
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Think it should be Allardyce as this a massive job and with a fraction of the finances that previous managers have had so an experienced manager or a manager who has managed under them conditions which means the outstanding candidate Gary Rowett.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          13-2 olly with pp this morning. Holloway as motivator with cotterill coaching?
                          Which renders the OP's comments and indeed the whole thread pointless......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Which renders the OP's comments and indeed the whole thread pointless......
                            Yep...Mods need to edit the title as its misleading .

Comment

Zola for me

Comment

Down to 2/1 just behind Sherwood now. Keep this thread going as Holloway seems to be right in there with a shout!

Would Holloway be a Les appointment? They must be fairly close from their time playing together. I do think Holloway would bring back the feel good factor. It just how long could he ride that wave for!!

Comment

Working...
                                X