Five points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five points

Five points off promotion playoffs and five points off a relegation spot. I know what my money's on if we continue to play the way we are.

Winning the league ??

Comment

Mid table

Comment

Without drastic change we will be depending on 3 worse sides for us to stay up.

Comment

I think where we are now is where we'll stay without 3 or 4 quality, first team signings in January and a new manager. Dont think we're quite bad enough to go down but definitely can't see us being anywhere near a playoff place come the end of the season

Comment

More over recting.
            Stevie Wonder could manage this squad to mid table safety.
            Friday was gut wrenchingly bad but i cant help but think some posters on here loved every second of it so they can say 'Tf out, Les out, Jfh out' and we are deffo gonig to be relegated and could end up non league in a year..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Friday was gut wrenchingly bad but i cant help but think some posters on here loved every second of it so they can say 'Tf out, Les out, Jfh out'.
              Totally disagree Kev. I don't think they 'loved every second of it'. On the contrary, I believe the anger and frustration was entirely genuine and entirely justified. It was an absolutely shocking performance, and for many it was the straw the broke the camel's back in terms of patience with JFH finally expiring.

Comment

i cant help but think some posters on here loved every second of it so they can say 'Tf out, Les out, Jfh out' and we are deffo gonig to be relegated and could end up non league in a year..
                Not from me at all but going forward all I'll be JFH out after EVERY game win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Totally disagree Kev. I don't think they 'loved every second of it'. On the contrary, I believe the anger and frustration was entirely genuine and entirely justified. It was an absolutely shocking performance, and for many it was the straw the broke the camel's back in terms of patience with JFH finally expiring.
                  In your opinion, and ive got mine mate.
                  Youve been a 'jimmy out' for ages now so will never see it how i see it, and vice versa Stan.

Comment

Youve been a 'jimmy out' for ages now.
                    Not true mate.

Despite all my criticisms of his approach, I was all for giving him the season for the sake of club stability...up until Friday night that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      was all for giving him the season for the sake of club stability...up until Friday night that is.
                      Same here.

Comment

We'll finish around mid table then. Not bad enough to do down, not good enough to go up. Mid table.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          We'll finish around mid table then. Not bad enough to do down, not good enough to go up. Mid table.
                          Got a feeling we'll finish 6th from bottom

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Got a feeling we'll finish 6th from bottom
                            After Friday think I would settle for that.

Comment

More over recting.
                              Stevie Wonder could manage this squad to mid table safety.
                              Friday was gut wrenchingly bad but i cant help but think some posters on here loved every second of it so they can say 'Tf out, Les out, Jfh out' and we are deffo gonig to be relegated and could end up non league in a year..
                              I'd have loved to have stuck pins in my eyes or nail my testicles to my seat rather than watch that s hit. Or any Jimmy s hit tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X