Luongo- Can someone please explain to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luongo- Can someone please explain to me

Sat and watched him specifically for the 1st 45. What did he do? Not just him I know but some on here think he's a class player!

Ryan Woods is better all day long. Quality player

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
      Sat and watched him specifically for the 1st 45. What did he do? Not just him I know but some on here think he's a class player!
      I'm sure someone will come along and tell you you're completely wrong and you're watching the wrong game and he is bossing it... LOL.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I take it you're the kind of fan who only makes an "effort" when it's on telly? He's been one of our better players this season, one bad game doesn't make him £hit. Granted he was poor tonight, but stop chatting like he's the problem.

Comment

season ticket holder for 25 years thanks. didnt say he was the problem, thats down to the tw*t in charge. just asked for someone to explain to me why some think he is class?

Comment

His name rhymes with drongo

Australian slang: A "no-hoper" or fool.

Comment

Looked overweight today and it was one of his worst games for us and I'm usually backing him. My biggest complaint his progression has stopped and dare I say it he lacks the confidence to take his game to next level

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                did'nt stato call him "our iniesta last week?
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Still see him being best further up as his ability to go both ways. 11 months in and still no idea how to get the best out of him.

Comment

He should be playing where Chery is

Comment

Said that for 2 months Westy but shot down by stats and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        Said that for 2 months Westy but shot down by stats and a few others.
                        Gets on ball and can carry it forward and ride a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          He should be playing where Chery is
                          Spot on.

Comment

He had a bad game but has been one of our best players this season

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              He had a bad game but has been one of our best players this season
                              God help us.

Comment

Working...
                              X