Half season ticket in reverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half season ticket in reverse

I wonder how many would give up there season ticket for second part of season if it was offered I know at least 10 who would cut and run.

TBF the club are hardly going to offer fans to give back their season tickets are they but i get what you mean. This would have to be fans inniciating(spelling) a refund and the club accepting. But having said that fans need to be more vocal in showing their disapproval if that's how they want to do it. Visible and vocal condemning of a manager gets him the boot. Not enough fans are going to stay away for long enough to force the board into doing anything but visible and vocal will.

Comment

As much as I would consider it. Foolishly I wouldnt take a refund. I would still want to go. I love qpr and love going. Despite the football being poor and not much excitement, I still love going to LR and cheering QPR on. I would go watch them even if they were playing this drab football in the national south league as long as I live close enough.

Comment

Fair play to you i have Had enough won't renew next season unless massive upturn in entertainment, is that too much to ask for even if we don't win.

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
          Fair play to you i have Had enough won't renew next season unless massive upturn in entertainment, is that too much to ask for even if we don't win.
          I dont think it is too much to ask and I agree with you that at least if we dont win, I think we need to be always pushing as hard as possible for it and sometimes it just looks like they couldnt be bothered.

Comment

Fark that wouldn't give mine up.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Never as come February we'll be right up there and the run in to Wembley play-ff final will be great!
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                Never as come February we'll be right up there and the run in to Wembley play-ff final will be great!
                *step away from the vodka*

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  As much as I would consider it. Foolishly I wouldnt take a refund. I would still want to go. I love qpr and love going. Despite the football being poor and not much excitement, I still love going to LR and cheering QPR on. I would go watch them even if they were playing this drab football in the national south league as long as I live close enough.
                  This...although lunch in the pub is more of an attraction at the moment, and less boring.

Comment

I will always be an R's fan no matter what league we are in. I hardly go to matches anymore anyway, and thats down to moving away from London and the cost of tickets etc.
                    I would never not support QPR but I get what the OP is saying about having to watch dire football every other week.

Comment

You know, JFH should have done that speech and he could have paid for ALL of our season tickets with plenty of change left over...
                      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

wouldn't give mine up, but it's becoming increasingly hard to watch I now prefer the away games for a day out the atmosphere and banter so Sheff Wed, Forest, Ipswich & Rotherham i'll enjoy regardless of the score

Comment

Wouldn't give mine up. Seen a lot worse than we are now.

Comment

Do you think a lot of people will decide enough is enough when they come knocking in March for the earlybird for next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Wouldn't give mine up. Seen a lot worse than we are now.
                              I haven't.

Seen us in a worse quality league, seen us in a worse state financially, but never seen such boring football in all my days. Literally week after week after week. Crap.

The discontent among fans & the empty seats tell you all you need to know IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X