Club statement + update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Still ready to bet my string vest and y fronts that hes gone.
    I guess our bet would be off then Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Less supportive more inquisitive than last nights statement.
      And referring to him as 'Hasselbaink' i thought was quite cold.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Less supportive more inquisitive than last nights statement.
        Indeed bakes. I do see it as they aren't quote as pro JFH as last night.

In regards to the suspension, maybe they are just trying to keep it as normal as possible what with a game 1 day away now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          How many clicked on this thinking it was a sacking statement
          Me
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            How many clicked on this thinking it was a sacking statement
            Haha. You'd have all heard my bellow of delight......

Comment

Out of interest why would the telegraph share the full footage with qpr? They'll only produce it in court if Jimmy sues. I can see the telgraph saying no, we keep the JFH and JFH doesn't sue the telegraph.

Comment

Think when they see Kelvin's name on the team sheet they'll finally snap.....

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  And mean what on earth is a qpr internal investigation, what are we the FBI?
                  Maybe they are getting JFH confused with JFK

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    Not sure if its me but the tone of this statement feels like its changed. Its seems a lot more firm and I think its not looking good for JFH. I know its mixed view but I think he has to go even without the recent allegations his performance has been below standard and he was on borrowed time anyway IMO
                    Yes, I think you are correct. There is no mention of support for him there or confidence in him.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Out of interest why would the telegraph share the full footage with qpr? They'll only produce it in court if Jimmy sues. I can see the telgraph saying no, we keep the JFH and JFH doesn't sue the telegraph.
                      I think Jimmy needs the club to see full video to prove his innocence and the article was taken out of context because he looks bangs to rights from what I've seen.

Either way I find it strange he hasn't been suspended 'pending'. Maybe that is still to come. 100% still cant see him in the dugout Saturday unless his name is cleared.

Comment

The problem I have is that uncle Tony came out last night with a message of support for JFH before the "internal enquiry" has been concluded. Naïve at best.

Comment

I guess that quite many may find this situation amusing, but personally, I actually feel like I could cry now..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Let's be honest, he's clearly in trouble from the initial conversations this morning.

Club have taken a firmer stance in the statement and asked for the full transcript - Probably to see how truly bad it is.

Au Revoir Jimmyyyyyyyy.

No one finds it amusing who is a loyal supporter, what a ridiculous thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                              The problem I have is that uncle Tony came out last night with a message of support for JFH before the "internal enquiry" has been concluded. Naïve at best.
                              Totally.

Said it on another thread, the statement should neither have supported or condemned Hasselbaink. It should have simply stated that we were investigating the allegations. In my opinion Jimmy should have been suspended whilst this investigation was taking place too!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                I guess that quite many may find this situation amusing, but personally, I actually feel like I could cry now..
                                We've come to expect this at QPR, a roller coaster ride since Tommy Docherty's days for me
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X