No announcement yet.

JFH named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope he used pictures in his PowerPoint presentation. 55k is an awful lot for a speech😳

Comment

• "As long as it's a good player" says JFH. Reporter should have said: "I'm not sure you'd be able to tell either way"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        This. Build a relationship. Not deliver a speech.
        Yeah I see what you mean. The speech is merely a smokescreen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Yeah I see what you mean. The speech is merely a smokescreen.
          Of course it's a smoke screen just like Big Sams £400k for a few speeches was a smokescreen.

Comment

• Most shocking point for me is that someone is willing to pay him money to deliver a speech. Kevin bondy bond aside, JFH has to give the most boring and confusing post match interviews I have ever heard! I mean haven't they seen him post match?

Comment

• We are conducting an internal investigation.
              Clued up Darren bloke from the press who talksport ring up saying it's not looking good for anyone named.
              JFH wanted the money paid into his Holland account as well.

Comment

• I understand why some managers take the bungs but ffs, JFH was a Premier League player for years. He must have been on at least 70-80k/week for years!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Wot is this world coming too' managers players agents owners all got their hands in brown bags. And celebs got their hands in young ladies undies
                  Been like that forever it seems to me.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...o-act-for-spo/

Madness, that's proper shocked me. He comes across s straight laced n all. This meeting was on 25th August, so very recently. Sly dog.

Given the precedent the FA have set, surely he's going to get the bullet? It's a freebie for the club, they can get rid without having to explain why.

He told them to make him happy, well I don't know if he is happy now, but we sure can be if the club sack him.

Comment

• Originally posted by marstonhoop View Post
                      Thank you Lord for saving us. God bless The Telegraph
                      I might even end up buying a few Telegraph papers from now on as a thank you.

Comment

• I don't check the site for an hour or so and find this thread!

Comment

• Wonder how much they had to pay him to do that podcast last week . His going rate is usually 55 grand a speech so won't of been cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Wonder how much they had to pay him to do that podcast last week . His going rate is usually 55 grand a speech so won't of been cheap.
                            1 Grand an um!

Comment

• I'm a very happy man . Finally we can out this farking useless karrnt .
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                                We didn't sign any because they were fake agents, and didn't actually have any players to sign. If they did it sounds like Jimbo was more then up for it
                                This.
                                How could he sign fictitious players?

Hopefully QPR won't be dragging this out.
                                They have a great chance to get rid of him without a payoff and should take it.
                                He has bored around 3000 fans away from the club with his dull football and is dragging the club down.

Comment

Working...
                                X