No announcement yet.

The JFH out thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is nothing to do with Les Ferdinand IMO, he's done a remarkable job in shifting all of the high earners since he has come in. The players we've bought are decent enough for our new budget and wage structure - On paper you'd say it's a better squad than Huddersfields.

It's the way the team is set-up, the team selection and the overall style on the pitch. The players show plenty of running, there's just not enough direction, freedom or fluidity in our play.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Much bigger club. Does a little club like ours really need a Manager + a DoF + a CEO ? Lots of chefs there.
      Just responding to the fact United and Arsenal don't have one.

If it works, great but if not bin it.

As far as I can see no-one at the club has issues with the set up and there is always a gamble on payer signings being a success regardless of having a DoF.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        This is nothing to do with Les Ferdinand IMO, he's done a remarkable job in shifting all of the high earners since he has come in. The players we've bought are decent enough for our new budget and wage structure - On paper you'd say it's a better squad than Huddersfields.

It's the way the team is set-up, the team selection and the overall style on the pitch. The players show plenty of running, there's just not enough direction, freedom or fluidity in our play.
        Off the pitch we appear to be in a much better position. Surely this is due to Ferdinand and Hoos.
        On the pitch not so much. Due to the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Off the pitch we appear to be in a much better position. Surely this is due to Ferdinand and Hoos.
          On the pitch not so much. Due to the manager.
          Yep.

Comment

As mentioned previously a DOF is in place to offer consistency. With our high turn around of managers it's the only way of offering continuity for the playing staff.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              Must be honest and it really hasn't been much fun of late. I just think that the laws of average say we will get some better days even with Jimmy at the helm. I honestly think he has got a good football brain. The noises from the club were all about rebuilding and that takes time if it is to work, particularly with an influx of European players and the youngsters that people have been making a case for. Watch out Fulham, it's our turn.
              That's right players from Europe we have players from uk Holland Germany Polland France Africa Brazil now with these players of different
              languages and needing time to settle can you see the need to initially play the simplest formation 4 4 2 while the players are getting used to each other not trying more complicated formations of one up or 4 3 2 1 or whatever and thats the fault of the manager assistant manager coaches and dof
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 28-09-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

If we lose to Fulham...

... he still won't get the sack and deep inside you know it.
                I'd get rid of him and Les today, but that's just me I guess.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Yea we know.

Comment

Another thread on this, could this not have been put in another thread?

If we win then we will love him, but let's go with being negative. And for the record, I have not decided either way on the man, just not on this everything is rubbish mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      ... he still won't get the sack and deep inside you know it.
                      I'd get rid of him and Les today, but that's just me I guess.
                      Plus Fernandes of course and anyone else connected with the club

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                        Another thread on this, could this not have been put in another thread?

If we win then we will love him, but let's go with being negative. And for the record, I have not decided either way on the man, just not on this everything is rubbish mentality.

Comment

Nothing to do with Les!!!! FFS.

Comment

Nothing to do with Les!!!! FFS.
                            Given up trying to get through to these people West.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Unless people want to stage a protest he won't be going anywhere so I'm not even going to moan about it anymore.
                              Agree he will be here in December no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                                That's right players from Europe we have players from uk Holland Germany Polland France Africa Brazil now with these players of different
                                languages and needing time to settle can you see the need to initially play the simplest formation 4 4 2 while the players are getting used to each other not trying more complicated formations of one up or 4 3 2 1 or whatever and thats the fault of the manager assistant manager coaches and dof
                                The DOF has nothing to do with formations and coaching. Why can't people understand that?

Comment

Working...
                                X