No announcement yet.

The JFH out thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that we're trying to build a team and its another season of consolidation but christ there's been no improvement! I wouldn't mind about our results if we'd been playing the correct players and playing good football but jfh has done none of that, its just been the same old stuff and the only thing that shows signs of improvment is our back passes because thats all we ever do!

Jfh has to win on saturday, even more so because i'll be at the game with my fulham supporting dad

Comment

At least JFH is one of the good guys though.. No backhanders for him, unlike our previous gaffers.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Come on Ginge then tell us how long are you and Worton prepared to wait for the entertainment value to return , any point is a good point as long it's earned the right way
        Must be honest and it really hasn't been much fun of late. I just think that the laws of average say we will get some better days even with Jimmy at the helm. I honestly think he has got a good football brain. The noises from the club were all about rebuilding and that takes time if it is to work, particularly with an influx of European players and the youngsters that people have been making a case for. Watch out Fulham, it's our turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Five points from top six.
          Four points from bottom three.

Still really early, and only a Newcastle style defeat saturday will get rid of him i think. A narrow defeat and he will still be in the job.
          Think he has 4 or 5 more games before they would consider sacking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Think he has 4 or 5 more games before they would consider sacking him.
            Think that myself but a real hammering at Fulham and i think that would be it.
            Twitter and maybe even the whole internet would blow up and the FBI would make him leave.

Comment

I genuinely wouldn't be so sure he's going anywhere unless we enter the bottom 4 at some stage.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                Why does the club need a DOF in Les does Wenger have one? did fergie have one ?
                Guardiola has one at City...how are they doing?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  I genuinely wouldn't be so sure he's going anywhere unless we enter the bottom 4 at some stage.
                  Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    do you not think he has a bit more knowledge than our sir les? great player but i live in pboro he thought conor was worth 2.75 mil he's aint worth that in lira,

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      On the pitch it's a shambles I agree.
                      And that simply can not continue. He has had plenty of time to try and sort out some kind of coherent game plan (which means at least two functional set ups) and shows no sign of accomplishing it.

I think there's a bit of arrogance in him, it's the only explanation. I don't think he's earned the right to be arrogant. He should go.

Comment

He should go now

Comment

Unless people want to stage a protest he won't be going anywhere so I'm not even going to moan about it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Much bigger club. Does a little club like ours really need a Manager + a DoF + a CEO ? Lots of chefs there.

Comment

Warren Feeney Newport manager has just been sacked for 1 win in 9 games - IMO this is a realistic time frame.
                              We haven't won in 6 games, we have 3 tough games next. Fulham, Reading and Bristol City. It could be Au Revoir come mid-October

Comment

Protest and non compliance i.e. not turning up always help massively. It's a form of loyalty. People want their football club back, with the emphasis on football. The powers that be are temporary custodians who have failed in a really spectacular way.

The whole set up is of course ludicrous: a DoF is one thing, Les as a DoF quite another. That nettle will have to be grasped. The board won't act until things get really bad, we know how incompetent they are, how slow to see the error of their ways: all of this was not only predictable, it was predicted. That's why constant pressure is needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X