Take a bow, Conor Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    It's not a threat. It's simply sadly pointing out you're a Gobs hite.
    Never been called that before (assume you're surprised by that fact). And I'm aware it wasn't a threat, I'm curious as to why you thought he was man of the match. Was it his running exclusively because I didn't see him do much, if anything else.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If I'm to be banned for stating such a fact, so be it.
      I don't think you should be banned to be honest, you're entitled to your opinion of me.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I don't think you should be banned to be honest, you're entitled to your opinion of me.
        I strongly object to people who claim to speak for me. It's a weakness of mine. It gets my goat.

Comment

Sorry,make all the excuses you want, but at the end of the day not good enough ,plus he looked slower.

Comment

I strongly object to people who claim to speak for me. It's a weakness of mine. It gets my goat.
            Understandable, apologies mate, will try to avoid doing that

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Understandable, apologies mate, will try to avoid doing that
              And I will gladly and happily withdraw my silly, childish charge

Comment

And I will gladly and happily withdraw my silly, childish charge
                And i will withdraw my lol. lol

Comment

This thread is a veritable roller coaster of emotion
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Harsh on Washington as he worked hard. Not his fault he isn't getting any service.

Comment

Seriously not on a wind up but I honestly did not even know he played today and was not ####.d! I thought Sylla did alright and would not have subbed him. Our problem is that we do not put any pressure on the ball which allowed Sunderland player's to pick the right pass with no pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Technically, the W in Wzolek would be pronounced as a V
                        V-show-ek. The wife is polish. W is a V and the l isn't actually an l but a letter not in our dictionary that's pronounced w.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                          I must of saw a different game at Loftus Road tonight. Manages to run around a lot without being effective and should of at least got his header on target. Was a perfect delivery for him to at least make the keeper save it
                          This. The lad Works hard and I admire his effort but, being blunt, that isn't good enough. Nowhere near enough quality. That header was unbelievable, won't get many easier chances at this level .
                          Last edited by MattyRangers; 22-09-2016, 08:16 AM.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He did well tonight, he will score in a team that creates chances... not scraps!

We should try 4-3-3

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              He did well tonight, he will score in a team that creates chances... not scraps!

We should try 4-3-3
                              He never done well MYU he done what the bare minimum of professional footballer is which is run around and put effort in. What was that chance yestetday if it's not classed as created chance. It was on a plate only had to hit target. We keep saying we don't score from open play but that chance was a gift and could not even get it between whites of the goal

Comment

Agreed, CW my MOTM... had he scored it would have been a good outing for him.

Nasser PONY

Comment

Working...
                                X