No announcement yet.

Good and bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it's been clear for a while that Nasser, bless him, isn't cut out to be a starter.
    10/15/20 minute cameos at best, as he can come on when defenders are tired and run wild. Looks lost when he starts from the off.
    Yeni/Shodipo well ahead of him, even Mackie when (if) he returns from injury. Then we have the Pole to come in, so we'll have to wait to see what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Would of gone second if we didnt let them equalize. Thank god they did eh. That wouldn't suit the jimmy out agenda and this place would of died.
      Hi Jimmy. Any chance you could be a bit more bolder and inventive in the middle, please?

Comment

Would of gone second if we didnt let them equalize. Thank god they did eh. That wouldn't suit the jimmy out agenda and this place would of died.
        Poor post.
        Not a thread deserving of one of your sarcastic replies Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Poor post.
          I've had a quiet word in his shell about these kind of post and he admits it's not good and admits he would try and get out of this poor habit. Looks like the addiction has once again kicked in. Shame
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            OK, OK, by and large the whole performance was garbage. I get it, I understand, before anyone gets all snippy.
            Just wanted to highlight a couple of things. Firstly, among all the cr@p we saw today, Nasser El Khayati was pure sh!t. I've tried and tried to give him chance after chance but, like Gladwin, I think League 1 is about his level.
            But, to flip it and highlight something good, aside from Chery's superb free kick, Olamide Shodipo was class today. Hopefully he continues to play.
            JFK will probably not play shodipo again now lol
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I've had a quiet word in his shell about these kind of post and he admits it's not good and admits he would try and get out of this poor habit. Looks like the addiction has once again kicked in. Shame

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Poor post.
                Not sarcastic at all. People want this manager out and are pretending they are prepared to give him a chance when they clearly have no intentions to as is shown by the moans and groans every time we don't win.
                We are doing much better than expected. Cant see what the whinging is about, young and new team doing better than expected.
                Been top six and now just outside all season. Anyone would think we have been bottom.
                Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-09-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Not sarcastic at all. People want this manager out and are pretending they are prepared to give him a chance when they clearly have no intentions to as is shown by the moans and groans every time we domt win.
                  We are doing much better than expected. Cant see what the whinging is about, young and new team doing better than expected.
                  Been top six and now just outside all season. Anyone would think we have been bottom.

Lots of people myself included were very critical of yesterday's performance and I saw very few calling for the gaffers head. You always reply with posts claiming posters want the manager out and we'd be better off if we'd lost because that's what people want. All sounds a bit ridiculous to be honest mate, people don't want Rangers to lose they just want some ####ing entertainment for their 30 notes. It's consistently negative and Jimmy is showing no signs of bucking the trend and being a bit more adventurous. That's what's getting people's backs up nothing to do with the results as position wise were doing well. The football on the other hand makes me want to rip my eyes out. It's boring

Comment

Its all about position in the table and getting back to the big money and club security of the promised land for me mate.
                    If we have to put up with negative low scoring games to get there then so be it.
                    Do you think i enjoyed that yesterday, course not. But we didnt lose and are still only one win away from the top two of the table so i dont want the manager out or to run the team down just yet.
                    When we are bottom half like so many are suggesting , then thats when i will, untill then im still just about smiling.
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-09-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Its all about position in the table and getting back to the big money and club security of the promised land for me mate.
                      If we have to put up with negative low scoring games to get there then so be it.
                      Do you think i enjoyed that yesterday, course not. But we didnt lose and are still only one win away from the top of the table so i dont want the manager out or to run the team down just yet.
                      When we are bottom half like so many are suggesting , then thats when i will, untill then im still just about smiling.

I get that it's a results buisiness mate I really do. But people on here spends thousands of pounds a year going all over the country following QPR and I don't think a bit of entertainment is too much to ask in return. It's jimmys style and it's fairly effective so can't see it changing. Crowds will drop though I absolutely gaurentte it of performances don't improve. Honestly even if they hadn't had equilized yesterday I'd still have left the ground bored out of my skull. I don't think it's much to ask

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Last season I was in the give him time camp but there has been no progression. He's always going score that wow moment goal every five or six games but his overall contribution and impact is not there

Agree Nas really like look of the young kid only thing which I have noticed is he don't actually look that quick. I had thought he was going to be lightening but he dont come across particularly pacey and instead beats man with trick and quick feet
                        The only time I got to see him use his pace was early on when he was tracking back, he looked like Sterling, running the T Rex run, but not as quick as Sterling for sure. Kept up with the guy, but I expected him to get ahead of him.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          The only time I got to see him use his pace was early on when he was tracking back, he looked like Sterling, running the T Rex run, but not as quick as Sterling for sure. Kept up with the guy, but I expected him to get ahead of him.
                          Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                            Why?
                            Why did I expect him to get ahead of the guy he was chasing? Because I believed he was faster than he turned out.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

On what basis? A stat or....?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                                On what basis? A stat or....?
                                On the fact that I was at the match and from what I've been told, he is quite fast at youth level...

Comment

Working...
                                X