Could we try this formation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we try this formation

As our main problem is scoring goals ( who would of guessed it lol ) and I see our main strength in cm could we not play 433
    Smithies
    Ned Hall Caulker Bidwell

Sandro Cousins Borysiuk

Yeni polter Chery

Might also suit Washington more with some help up top ?
    Just a thought

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    As our main problem is scoring goals ( who would of guessed it lol ) and I see our main strength in cm could we not play 433
    Smithies
    Ned Hall Caulker Bidwell

Sandro Cousins Borysiuk

Yeni polter Chery

Just a thought
    I'd go with Luongo over Sandro and it could work but I think we'd be wasting Chery out wide no? Perhaps whenever we needed to rest him we could put Washington out wide instead so we have one winger cutting in and one staying wide to cross to Polts.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      I'd go with Luongo over Sandro and it could work but I think we'd be wasting Chery out wide no? Perhaps whenever we needed to rest him we could put Washington out wide instead so we have one winger cutting in and one staying wide to cross to Polts.
      Not really outwide three up top who can interchange

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
        Smithies
        Ned Hall Caulker Bidwell

Sandro Cousins Borysiuk

Yeni polter Chery

Just a thought
        No width, no pace and two defensive midfielders.

4231 is the correct formation and how are we struggling to score goals? We've scored 11 in 6 games!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

4231 is the correct formation and how are we struggling to score goals? We've scored 11 in 6 games!

taking into account 1 own goal and 4 penalties then yes we are struggling to score goals.

Comment

No width. Too narrow.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

4231 is the correct formation and how are we struggling to score goals? We've scored 11 in 6 games![/QUOTE]

taking into account 1 own goal and 4 penalties then yes we are struggling to score goals.
              What own goal? And Penalties arent a sign of bad defensive play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                No width. Too narrow.
                Yea hence why I'd suggest bringing in Shodipo on the left instead for a bit more width... but as said above as well, plenty of goals in our side already.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  What own goal? And Penalties arent a sign of bad defensive play.
                  Onouha didn't score against Leeds - it was an own goal.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                    Onouha didn't score against Leeds - it was an own goal.
                    Nope, not the case, it's Ned's goal

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Nope, not the case, it's Ned's goal
                      Incorrect decision though. Officially the goal was his but the ball didn't actually touch him.

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing how this team do

Smithies

Ned Hall Caulker Bidwell

Cousins Borysiuk

Yeni Chery Shodipo

Polter

Comment

With 4 penalties and none from open play ! That's how were struggling

Comment

The struggles real and long may it continue.

Comment

Ahhh right, I didn't realise only goals from open play count....

By saying we're not scoring enough goals, you're suggesting we're lacking offensively? There was me thinking you can only get penalties if fouled within the box of the opposition!

We're lacking squad depth, not goals, and the formation and side you suggested would take us backwards!

Comment

Working...
                              X