Jordan Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Rhodes

Possible he will be loaned out, would we try and get him, Wolves keen to get him by all accounts.

Be perfect but I'd imagine he's on big money at Boro and they'd want to recoup most of that so it's perfectly set up for someone like Wolves.

Comment

The talk seems to be a sale rather than loan. Could see us with a slim possibility of loaning him but far to expensive for us to be involved in any sale.

Would be great at this level but too many bigger clubs with more money than us currently.

Comment

Can't see Boro loaning out Rhodes and relying on Nugent as back up to Negredo...

Comment

Northerner, proprer gravy sipping, flatcap wearing, whippet loving nottherner.... . Wouldnt come here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Northerner, proprer gravy sipping, flatcap wearing, whippet loving nottherner.
            Racist!

Comment

Would be mad to not at least be inquiring considering our lack of options up front.

Comment

Would love him but just can't see it happening. Even a Premiership team could be improved with him.

Comment

Would he fit within our new wage structure?

Comment

Would love him here but can he control a long hoof ball on his forehead bring it down and score? If not then no point wasting wages. Only joking would be lovely to have him but I reckon we are well down his preferred options

Comment

would he fit in with our hoof ball style?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Would love him here but can he control a long hoof ball on his forehead bring it down and score?
                        Didn't he control a long ball, flick it over Onuha and pop it in the bottom corner against us last season?

Comment

Wanted him (and said so) when he was at Huddersfield back in the day, was clearly able and very good value then. How times change. Both Rhodes and Huddersfield have gone up in the world relative to us since then.

He aint Neymar but like many strikers I'm not at all sure he'd come here. Lack of service.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Northerner, proprer gravy sipping, flatcap wearing, whippet loving nottherner.... . Wouldnt come here.
                            Ay. 'Appen. Would be reet champion, that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Didn't he control a long ball, flick it over Onuha and pop it in the bottom corner against us last season?
                              Probably mate can't remember tbh last season I've tried to wipe out of my memory.

Comment

Working...
                              X