X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy fell asleep
    R's

Comment

If you're employing long-ball tactics, you need to be first after the clearing headers to have any impact, if you don't win the long ball initially, which generally you don't.

Comment

To get rid of JFH at moment would be madness. But he has to take responsibility for that crap yesterday. He must have told them to pump it up to Polter at every opportunity. To start the second half without making changes after the dross of the first 45 was criminal.

Comment

Tbf seems yesterday was just a bad day at the office!

Barnsley we should have at least got a point but with some terrible decisions by the referee they just about kicked it. We shouldn't over react to yesterday's result just yet. If we can pick up 3 points from the next game which I think is Wigan then 9 points from 15 is a good start imo.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            neither was I Van, reports I'm getting is a lot who were ST holders around where I normally sit have moved away and others simply haven't renewed. Some of the football on show it really isn't surprising. I was going to get a ST in October but will now just go when it suits. I tend to think the onus is on the players to create an atmosphere
            Heard the same. I didn't renew but have been at both league games with freebies. Thankfully.

Comment

I dont think anyone should over react, but I think some people should stop kidding themselves...... the main problem is that JFH's set up and method is very predictable, widely utilised and too easy to read. If that doesn't change we'll mid table again, but maybe that's just fine - depending on your point of view.

Comment

Every team we play know how we will set up every game,so they can easily work on their shape and tactics well before they play us.jfh needs to change things sharpish, Hopefully come end of the window we will have the players in to do so. If he still continues with the same old tactics and results are poor then he will be rightly under pressure. Can't put up with watching that sort of shite football like yesterday...worst performance I have ever seen!!

Comment

I think your right that actually could be the worsed I've ever seen
                  R's

Comment

Thing is Jimmy is being told he has only £1.5 max to spend on a player ( appears that way),so he isn't going to get quality in for that,we lost our 2 most creative players during the summer and still haven't brought in a striker,we have a squad that should be capable of a one place improvement on last season but anything else would be a surprise UNLESS we bring in a decent striker (won't get one for peanuts) and a replacement for Philips .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Thing is Jimmy is being told he has only £1.5 max to spend on a player ( appears that way),so he isn't going to get quality in for that,we lost our 2 most creative players during the summer and still haven't brought in a striker,we have a squad that should be capable of a one place improvement on last season but anything else would be a surprise UNLESS we bring in a decent striker (won't get one for peanuts) and a replacement for Philips .
                      Think we will have to use the loan market to get any sort of quality in cos as u say don't get much for what we are prepared to pay for permanents.

Comment

Four games played by every single club, and we are in the play off positions. Thats what a few predicted and much better than most predicted.
                        Cant sack him while in play off spots.

Teririble game yesterday, but still no need to panic till we are in the bottom six, not the top six imho.

Comment

The thing that is alarming is he has had a pre season and got his players in yet yesterday was the same shite that was churned out last season. The big problem he has is we have no player that can do something out of the ordinary and that was plain to see. Go back the last 8-10 years with Buz, Adel then Charlie all of them could be a game changer both when winning and also when we were down.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            The thing that is alarming is he has had a pre season and got his players in yet yesterday was the same shite that was churned out last season.
                            Same old tactical thinking, no change since Burton and it's been found out. We are far too predictable.

Comment

Come off it everyone, the ref did us at Barnsley and we were very tired on Saturday. It's a chance to test some young blood v. Rochdale and it's the experience that counts. Next league game I think our injury list will work against us and the game after that negative tactics by the oppo won't get us what we deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                Come off it everyone, the ref did us at Barnsley and we were very tired on Saturday. It's a chance to test some young blood v. Rochdale and it's the experience that counts. Next league game I think our injury list will work against us and the game after that negative tactics by the oppo won't get us what we deserve.
                                It's unbelievable isn't it... We all saw it coming... one legitimately bad performance and everything we did before will be questioned.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X