No announcement yet.

Newcastle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benitez pony manager. Always has been. Every club he's done hundreds of millions and took every team backwards. Said there be c,rap this season because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      The only side I can see walking away with league is Norwich. I'm not convinced Newcastle or Villa will go up unlike the pundits
      Norwich were a Championship side last year - tailor made for going back up IMO. Newcastle will be there or there abouts but Villa...not convinced by them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
        Benitez pony manager. Always has been. Every club he's done hundreds of millions and took every team backwards. Said there be c,rap this season because of him.
        Sorry, what?! Every team bckwards? Valencia who he took to two la liga titles, where he won their first in 31 years and beat the galaticos of madrid who had zidane, figo, ronaldo and so on. Then he took Liverpool to two champions league finals winning one, a guy that got traore, finnan, pennant to champions league finals. Also got liverpool to runners up in pl. He brought in Xabi Alonso, reina, mascherano, torres all world class players. Even at chelsea he won them the europa league.Inter went badly, his main failure although that was a very aging squad that were very similar to the squad sir alex left man u when he retired. Npaoli and Madrid he just did average.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          Sorry, what?! Every team bckwards? Valencia who he took to two la liga titles, where he won their first in 31 years and beat the galaticos of madrid who had zidane, figo, ronaldo and so on. Then he took Liverpool to two champions league finals winning one, a guy that got traore, finnan, pennant to champions league finals. Also got liverpool to runners up in pl. He brought in Xabi Alonso, reina, mascherano, torres all world class players. Even at chelsea he won them the europa league.Inter went badly, his main failure although that was a very aging squad that were very similar to the squad sir alex left man u when he retired. Npaoli and Madrid he just did average.
          Yes, but apart from that, what has he ever done to make him anything more than a crap manager?��

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Yes, but apart from that, what has he ever done to make him anything more than a crap manager?��
            This is one of the weirdest statements ever made... Nanocopic has listed his entire career performance and you've said "What else has he done..."
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              This is one of the weirdest statements ever made... Nanocopic has listed his entire career performance and you've said "What else has he done..."
              I think he was joking. I almost said 'but what have the Romans ever done for us' in the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                I think he was joking. I almost said 'but what have the Romans ever done for us' in the same way.
                Oh right, my bad haha, I'm usually a lot better at getting these things... Probably was in the emoticons at the end that are just Question marks to me lol. Apologies Stan
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post

torres world class deffo not
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

It's a take on a line in life of Brian... "What have the Romans ever done for us"

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      torres world class deffo not
                      Can't be serious here, I know this ain't a joke opinion

Comment

No joke & for me hes not world class at all, in my opinion!

Comment

No joke & for me hes not world class at all, in my opinion!
                          Not at the moment, but surely at the time Benitez signed him, you can't say he wasn't World Class... The guy made Vidic regularly look like a schoolboy defender

Comment

You cant just be world class for a season or two nas! not too sure how many seasons he was at liverpool tbh, but if he was world class you wouldnt of seen his chelseas performances like they were!

Comment

You cant just be world class for a season or two nas! not too sure how many seasons he was at liverpool tbh, but if he was world class you wouldnt of seen his chelseas performances like they were!
                              Played 3 full seasons for Liverpool, scored more than a goal every other game for them and scored consistently for athletico madrid as captain for 5 seasons...

Comment

How old is he now? so 3 great seasons for liverpool doesnt mean hes world class nas! you could of stuck paul furlong there and he would of got loads of goals and had a few great seasons maybe, and it wouldnt mean furrs would of been world class!

Comment

Working...
                                X