McCormack £10mil to Norwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCormack £10mil to Norwich

The guy knows where the net is and Fulham appear to want to offload. Burnley lumped on Andre Gray and got the rewards.

At £10mil should we be putting our hands in the air and getting involved?? Keeps him local so no upheaval of family

We're obviously looking to cut costs and do business differently but £10mil or there abouts in champ when you look at recent deals appears to be new £5mil deal

Views???

Don't think the current regime is going to make any exceptions to its new rules but of course he'd be far better than anything we've got at the moment and a great acquisition.

Comment

always liked the look of him , great free kicks. and regular scorer.did well at cardiff , leeds and fulham . must be around 30 so wouldn't be much sell on value but on the other hand he'll get you 15 goals or there about

Comment

In this day and age, a bloke near on guaranteed to bag you 20 league goals in a season in a league that, if you get out of it, is worth near on £200m to the club, is well worth a £10m transfer fee.

Like him or not, the bloke is class at this level. Very astute signing by Norwich.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

29 years old and never a 10mil player imo. Id be worried that we have learned nothing if we signed him.

Comment

He's class. 20 goals basically guaranteed. Stuck with the BFG though who tries very hard but seriously lacking any quality.

Comment

he would be lucky to get 5 goals with us

Comment

Good player no doubt, didn't do Fulham much good having them though did it.

Comment

Haha. We wont spend more than a couple of million on a striker. Not a chance in hell.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We may not be able to spend any more until Caulker and Sandro are off the books.

Comment

at 29/30 i wouldnt want us spending 10 mil on him. Yes almost certainly will get you 20 goals. But i have serious doubts as to whether he could do it in the prem or not.

Will be interesting to see if Rhodes scores regularly in the prem as i look at them as quite similar really. Superb finishes, but no pace, strength really.

Comment

Also, is this a done deal? knew it was rumoured but didnt think it was done?

Comment

Day dreaming we're never going to spend that type of money on anyone unless we get back to the Prem, Also think he'd rether go to Norwich, because they'll have a better chaance of going up than us

Comment

I think Bodvarson will be better value for money.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I'd love Mccormack but it wont happen for us at 10 mill.

My issue is we should be shopping in the 5/6 mill market for a striker and I don't think are even looking at that level let alone 10 mill plus players..
                              Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 29-07-2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X