JFH bemoans perfomance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH bemoans perfomance

I'm really concerned about our pre-season performances.I think our televised first game of the season against Leeds could prove a real embarrassment if things don't improve rapidly.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...y-3208997.aspx

''the players didn't look interested''. Perhaps, like most of us Jimmy, they don't believe in the system you are playing
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      ''the players didn't look interested''. Perhaps, like most of us Jimmy, they don't believe in the system you are playing
      I'd say some of them are simply not good enough to play it. They take too long to think on the ball and cannot make the crucial pass accurately enough thus giving the ball away time after time. That's down to fundamental inability and lack of a class midfield general that the game flows through. Add to that an attack that simply doesn't gell. The ideas are mainly sound but the players don't seem up to it. Either we improve the squad. ( wide player plus striker, assuming Cousins and Luongo step up to the mark ) or we enjoy a season of narrow wins or defeats and mid table mediocrity.

Comment

Leeds will slaughter us, another guaranteed opening match loss.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Caulker is out with Diarrhea. I like JFH honesty, I imagine after Wycombe he gave them a.stern talking to behind closed doors butnthat didnt work so he is being more open this time.

Comment

What's new most of our sky T.V. perfomances are embarassing, we rarely do well on T.V . so I'm looking at a defeeat or a scrapy draw

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
              I'm really concerned about our pre-season performances.I think our televised first game of the season against Leeds could prove a real embarrassment if things don't improve rapidly.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...y-3208997.aspx
              JFH really said he's worried the game against Leeds could be an embarrassment?
              Wow, that's really honest from him but think it's a terrible thing to let the players get into thier mind-set.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                JFH really said he's worried the game against Leeds could be an embarrassment?
                Wow, that's really honest from him but think it's a terrible thing to let the players get into thier mind-set.
                No , I believe that was justnthe OP thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  No , I believe that was justnthe OP thoughts.
                  Oh right, cheers. Ha ha ha ha.

Comment

The only thing Jimmy is pressing is my patience......

Comment

Ahhhh it's only pre-season lads and we're trying to build a team on a budget.

Chills out will ya!

Comment

Not a bad budget to be fair.

Comment

tbh I think Luongo and Gladwin aren't good enough. What have they done since arriving last season?

If you watch Luongo closely, he gives the ball away too easily.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            tbh I think Luongo and Gladwin aren't good enough. What have they done since arriving last season?

If you watch Luongo closely, he gives the ball away too easily.
                            Think Luongo is one of our better players. watching on TV doesnt do him justice to just how much ground he covers

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              Think Luongo is one of our better players. watching on TV doesnt do him justice to just how much ground he covers
                              Not just how much ground he covers, but how efficient he is on the ball. The guy can dribble extremely well and has 5 assists to his name last season playing primarily as a deeper player.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X