Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The club are looking to interview a fan who attended all the 1966/67 league cup ties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The club are looking to interview a fan who attended all the 1966/67 league cup ties

"We’re looking to interview a fan (on video) who attended every one of our 1966/67 League Cup ties …
    If you or any of your fellow supporting R’s can give a nod to someone who may be able to assist, that would be much appreciated

Regards,
    Ian

Ian Taylor
    Head of Media & Communications"

Any takers? Or know anyone who'd be up for this? Let us know here and we'll pass it on.

missed the Aldershot away game and the Birmingham away game. Just take 20% off my fee nb probably do well to find anyone who went to the 2nd rd. at Aldershot
    Last edited by lymehoop; 26-07-2016, 10:22 AM.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I was 2 years too late, damn.
      Last edited by cross it Dave; 25-07-2016, 01:52 PM.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Steve Russell has since been asked.

If he can't do it then put your name forward if interested (here or via PM) and we'll pass it on.

Comment

Me. But memory has gone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            missed the Aldershot away game and the Birmingham away game. Just take 20% off my fee nb probably do well to find anyone who went to the 1st rd. at Aldershot
            If you said you had attended all the games, how would they prove that you haven't?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              If you said you had attended all the games, how would they prove that you haven't?
              CCTV.

Comment

The club should ask Alan Barnes. He was at all the games. Other people who'd have been at all the games would be Vic Stevenson and George Gristwood. Not sure if my old man did all the games, but I'll ask.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I was at the final but only a few months old
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    The club should ask Alan Barnes. He was at all the games. Other people who'd have been at all the games would be Vic Stevenson and George Gristwood. Not sure if my old man did all the games, but I'll ask.
                    Vic was the one I'd in mind. Caught sight of Barnsey watching the Wycombe game on QPR player. Good to see him out and about
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      CCTV.

Comment

Went to all the homes and Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          Thanks mate I've forwarded this to Ian Taylor, so please let us know if your old man did see all the games. I've also let them know about you Lymes! And LoftusRoadLad, I will let you know if they'd like to hear from you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Thanks mate I've forwarded this to Ian Taylor, so please let us know if your old man did see all the games. I've also let them know about you Lymes! And LoftusRoadLad, I will let you know if they'd like to hear from you too.
                            Oops, wires crossed. I'd done that earlier. Anyway, no harm in telling him twice!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Oops, wires crossed. I'd done that earlier. Anyway, no harm in telling him twice!
                              I don't think you 'replied to all' Stan, so I didn't see your reply! (I saw your first one)

Comment

Working...
                              X