QPR Eye Australian Winger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
    Correct. I see no one I would call a striker anywhere on our roster - OK maybe JET if he can keep his fingeroutofhisarse for long enough.

Problem no 2 is that strikers need service. I don't see where that's coming from either, and that is a problem in terms of enticing any goal merchants in this direction. Why would they bother? I think we have to get the supply line in place before the hitman....
    Which is where this lad Leckie comes in.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      Problem no 2 is that strikers need service. I don't see where that's coming from either, and that is a problem in terms of enticing any goal merchants in this direction. Why would they bother? I think we have to get the supply line in place before the hitman....
      Surely Chery and Luongo (freed up by the new Polish DM) will be where we look for a supply along with any incoming wingers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Don't forget Jet. I'm just thinking would that be enough for some clubs of our size, and will our club think it's enough ?
        Polter needs a supply of crosses in order to score frequently.
        JET needs a change of attitude.
        Washington has yet to score for QPR.
        So yes, QPR do need a striker like Austin, Gray, Gayle, McCormack etc.

Comment

I can't believe I've only just heard about this.

This... This could be a dream come true. My two favourite aussie players Leckie and Luongo playing for my favourite team!?

Pinch me I'm dreaming.

P.s. Wouldn't surprise me if Mass got in JFH and Leckies ears to make this happen.
          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Have you read anything about this in the australian press, Ranger-jimBob?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
              I can't believe I've only just heard about this.

This... This could be a dream come true. My two favourite aussie players Leckie and Luongo playing for my favourite team!?

Pinch me I'm dreaming.

P.s. Wouldn't surprise me if Mass got in JFH and Leckies ears to make this happen.

now we are after karl pilkington i doubt this will happen as both are left wingers. surely we wont be signing two players for one position.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                we are after karl pilkington
                Is that Karl, Kevin or Anthony?

Comment

now we are after karl pilkington i doubt this will happen as both are left wingers. surely we wont be signing two players for one position.
                  I wouldn't say no to Pilkington but this Leckie kid looks tidy. Why not get both.
                  C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Is that Karl, Kevin or Anthony?
                    well, is either i call him karl from an idiot abroad or pillock. think its only polite to chose the former

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                      I wouldn't say no to Pilkington but this Leckie kid looks tidy. Why not get both.
                      we have ###### and el #### who can play left wing. no point signing two more.

i'd rather go for our own targets which is the french right winger and the leckie fella.

i just feel uneasy taking a player on who's club want to get rid of.

Comment

Pilkington can play in three positions, that`s a plus.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Most wingers can play either wing nowadays hits. especially if we're playing a front 3 then the forwards need to be interchangeable

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Pilkington can play in three positions, that`s a plus.
                            at the same time?

Comment

at the same time?

Comment

######? Assume you mean gladwin who, along with el khat, is nowhere near the standard required as a starter for us in this league.
                                In fact, with Pilkington and another wideman likely to come in, i would say el ######s days could be numbered here.

Comment

Working...
                                X