• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slaven Bilic or Lars L.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Billic for me. Hard nut who would never stand for any of the #### the current crop of ##### are serving up plus tactically he is spot on as well. He has also managed at this level in the past.

Comment

Sam Allardyce

Comment

I would have said Bilic too, but assuming he's going to be English I can't see beyond Hoddle. Howe is too young and inexperienced. Allardyce and Redknapp are dinosaurs of a bygone age whom we'd regress even further under. Either Southgate or Neville would be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            I would have said Bilic too, but assuming he's going to be English I can't see beyond Hoddle. Howe is too young and inexperienced. Allardyce and Redknapp are dinosaurs of a bygone age whom we'd regress even further under. Either Southgate or Neville would be a joke.
            Hoddle, really?
            You actually serious mate?

Comment

Steve Bruce.

Anyone who actually gets results, sick of these fit the profile managers who ain't got a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Hoddle, really?
                You actually serious mate?
                Yes mate, believe it or not I am. Del sums up the reasons in post #41. No other viable English contenders out there IMO. If we went foreign then that's a totally different story.

Comment

Bilic or Laurent Blanc for me. None of the English coaches are good enough. Southgate? #### off I'd rather Neil Warnock in charge. Hoddle no chance hes well past his sell by date. Howe would completely ruin his career by taking the job if offered.

Comment

Yes mate, believe it or not I am. Del sums up the reasons in post #41. No other viable English contenders out there IMO. If we went foreign then that's a totally different story.
                    Cant believe you are actually saying it.
                    Kevin bond, he was a sacked QPR assistant like Glen wasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Bilic or Laurent Blanc for me. None of the English coaches are good enough. Southgate? #### off I'd rather Neil Warnock in charge. Hoddle no chance hes well past his sell by date. Howe would completely ruin his career by taking the job if offered.
                      Do you think Bilic wpuld leave his dream job?
                      Ill go Jose Mouriniho then if we are going for people that we have no chance of getting.

Comment

Tony Pulis

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Tony Pulis
                          Clear to see see you have never played the game at a high level.

Comment

Me to Stan tacitictal awareness plus holds greater respect than any other British candidate

Comment

Cant believe you are actually saying it.
                              Kevin bond, he was a sacked QPR assistant like Glen wasn't he?
                              Glen was Harry's man, recruited more or less as a consultant. It was obvious Glen would go when Harry's time was up.

Comment

Do you think Bilic wpuld leave his dream job?
                                Ill go Jose Mouriniho then if we are going for people that we have no chance of getting.
                                Do I think he would? No. Do I think we should try and persuade him? Yes. Let him do both.

Comment

Working...
                                X