Russia V Slov - Today - Non QPR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia V Slov - Today - Non QPR.

What's the best result for England - I'm guessing a draw right?

Draw or Slovakia win will do to be fair.... If im honest i'll take a Slovakia win because I rate us beating them.

Comment

Draw or Russian win.
      Three teams possibly go through, so the less points one of the four teams has the better.
      Either way, we really need to be targeting two wins

Comment

Also, defeats for Albania and Romania today would be handy.
        Means third place in group A could only end up on 3 points.

Comment

or Russia disqualified?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            or Russia disqualified?
            Puts us back on 0 points, and pretty much no chance of third going through

Comment

Not sure it work like that Norths, why should England get punished due to Russia getting kicked out? That would cause a total rukus!

Comment

"The key rule for Russia comes under Article 27, section head ‘Refusal to play and similar cases’.

Sub-section 27.03 reads: “If an association is disqualified during the competition, the results of its matches are declared null and void, and the points awarded forfeited.”

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                  What's the best result for England - I'm guessing a draw right?
                  The Slovak main firm routing the ruskies on the terraces and both teams getting banned allowing us and the sheep shaggers to progress to the knockouts. Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                    Not sure it work like that Norths, why should England get punished due to Russia getting kicked out? That would cause a total rukus!
                    England would not necessarily get punished. The other two teams could possibly beat Russia.

Comment

Not sure they can do best 3rd place teams to through but only have teams in our group play 2 games because of Russia's dq. Sounds like a logistical nightmare and makes me doubt if any dq will happen

Comment

Slovaks one up! Not ideal

One positive- much more even game so far with Russians seeing plenty of the ball, so if we play against slovakia as we didnt against the ruskies, but take our chances, there's only one outcome

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          Slovaks one up! Not ideal

One positive- much more even game so far with Russians seeing plenty of the ball, so if we play against slovakia as we didnt against the ruskies, but take our chances, there's only one outcome
                          Slovakia massacre us?

Comment

Two

Russia dead and buried

Comment

russia are very poor and worries me alittle how good they made us look and we still didnt win. We HAVE to beat Wales or we are bang in trouble here.

Comment

Working...
                              X