Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were Vardy, would you stay or go to Arsenal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were Vardy, would you stay or go to Arsenal?

A career dilemma, what would you do? Not any other club, just Arsenal
    Stay
    32.35%
    Go
    67.65%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Olly; 11-06-2016, 12:10 PM.

Go to Arsenal because Leicester is a bigger sh it hole than London.

Comment

Stay at Leicester, hopefully on a better deal.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

He refused a medical at Arsenal so seems he is staying a Leicester.

Comment

arsenal will pay him the big bucks , no such thing as loyalty in football anymore .

Comment

He's what 29? If I was him I'd go. He's come from a very humble background and had the chance to play for one of the really big English clubs. Opportunities like that don't come around every day and if he doesn't go I think he will end up regretting it at some point.

Comment

Difficult one. Arsenal a big club but Wenger has created a team very good at finishing 2-4, not first. At 29 probably his chance to move to one of the big boys. However if he stays at Leicester for a few more years will not only be a cult hero but if he continues anywhere near like last season a long term club legend. At Arsenal just another player. Also if Leicester keep most of their better players and increase squad strength whilst they might struggle to replicate last season in the league who can say they won't have some great adventures over next few years?

Unlike previous times the traditional so called smaller clubs aren't under the same pressure to sell star players. Teams like Leicester can afford not only to keep them but still have money to spend. That is the upside of the crazy financial side of game in this country.

I'd like him and the rest to stay at Leicester but could understand them joining one of the traditional elite.

Comment

No brainer. Arsenal are a huge club and London based.

Comment

He has a few years left playing pro football, he'll make money either way.

He should go with his heart, not for the money.

Comment

Where will he get the most game time?

Comment

We had the same with Spunky - and he buggered off.........

Comment

He should go now. They will be consistently at the top end, Leicester will fall away. They will most likely lose Mahrez before the season kicks off and probably Kante too with offers they can't refuse. It was a one season miracle and next year with CL games also, their league form will suffer a lot.

He should go and play with the class players they have and see if he improves further. MY only doubt is whether their style will suit him. They often take an age to get a ball through and then the space is gone. Leicester suited him as they got it forward really quick on the break.

Comment

Also international aspirations need to be added to the mix.
                          Intestering that the team that choked in the league had loads of starters yesterday but Leicester who won it at a canter have the best premiership striker last season not even getting on while Drinkwater don't even get in the squad.
                          You do get the feeling that England managers stick to the big clubs probably because it's a safety net as shown over last 20 years, if you fail just say I played all the players from big teams with champions league blah blah experience. Also a touch of appeasement to the big clubs why else can Rooney not be dropped and Henderson and Milner are head of the queue.
                          Shame as I thought the one England manager of recent time that would break the mould and actually go for players on form rather than who they played for would be Roy but he's gone with the default position of only picking players from big clubs.
                          I accept the pool is smaller for Home countries but they do show that you don't need big club players to compete at European level ...they have a balance ...you need positioning, dedication, ability and passion ...everything Milner hasn't got.
                          Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 12-06-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

He'll have more chance of silverware with Arsenal , Leicester won't win anything else for 20 years at least.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              He should go now. They will be consistently at the top end, Leicester will fall away. They will most likely lose Mahrez before the season kicks off and probably Kante too with offers they can't refuse. It was a one season miracle and next year with CL games also, their league form will suffer a lot.

He should go and play with the class players they have and see if he improves further. MY only doubt is whether their style will suit him. They often take an age to get a ball through and then the space is gone. Leicester suited him as they got it forward really quick on the break.
                              That Kante has got to be one of the best players in the world at the moment. He's so destined for a big club.
                              And totally agree with van.

Comment

Working...
                              X