A big thank you to a brilliant Ranger: Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper legend.

If the club can find jobs for Les Ferdinand and Andy Sinton then I am 110% sure Clint will roll back here someday soon.

Comment

A letter to Mr Clint Hill
      It's a shame that with your love and enthusiasm for the Rs a coaching role can't be found, maybe you wants to carry on playing? and that's fair enough and although you never let us down when playing we should be looking to rebuild with younger players, I think you even stated yourself that you couldn't believe you was turning out and doing well at this level at your age, So thanks Clint for the memories and your passion for our team, and good luck in the future hope you'll return in a managerial way to club sometime, although I think Mr Warnock will be singing your praises as Rotherham may be looking for someone to fill his role should he leave?

Comment

Thank you Clint Hill, for all the happy memories! Hope to see you on the touch line well soon.
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Think, of all the memories I have, one that sticks out is Clint at Brentford when, having clearly twisted a knee in a collision, he still leapt to his feet clearly in considerable pain to stop the attacker progressing toward our goal. Thought that game would be the last we might see of him. Am happy it wasn't.

Comment

Thanks for the memories, Mr QPR. A model pro and a player who always gave 100 %. You will be sorely missed.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Clint got it. He always wore the shirt. One of very few recent Rs who'd turn up when the going got tough.

Comment

Mr. Everything. Love of the team, love of the sport, love of the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Think, of all the memories I have, one that sticks out is Clint at Brentford when, having clearly twisted a knee in a collision, he still leapt to his feet clearly in considerable pain to stop the attacker progressing toward our goal. Thought that game would be the last we might see of him. Am happy it wasn't.
                  I'll never forget seeing him walking up those stairs at Wembley, with that expression on his face that he had finally done it, and then seeing him lift that trophy. Never has there been a more deserving player of the privilege of lifting a trophy at Wembley. Never.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I actually only just managed to get through the whole blog post and what a post it was. Mr. QPR will return one day soon, I can feel it.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Thanks Clint for everything, you were a great servant to the club.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I'm sure those of you who drop in over there from time to time have seen this, but this is a great tribute to Clint by Clive W

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...ers/news/42831

Comment

Comment

Is Clint intending to take up management? I've been a critic of his pace in the past, but not his resolve, and hope he becomes a success if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Thanks, Stanley. Where was the Bolton goal??

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Thanks, Stanley. Where was the Bolton goal??
                                Was wondering the same myself '7s.

Comment

Working...
                                X