End of Season Report - JFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Wonder how the paying fans will react if he uses his dull 4-3-2-1 and has us top of the league all season.
    Someone will complain no doubt.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

F for fail.

Comment

C -

Jimmy had a difficult first term, but it's never easy joining a new school and he had some new concepts to grapple with - like the extremely complex set of people known as Rangers supporters, but I expect him to do much better next term.

Comment

With his lack of experience ie. zero in at any level above league 1 and even in league 1 for 5 minutes......i'd give JFH a B.

Comment

Pretty average overall, but didn't really expect more.
            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Wonder how the paying fans will react if he uses his dull 4-3-2-1 and has us top of the league all season.
              4-3-2-1 won't get us to the top of the league I'm afraid so don't worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                4-3-2-1 won't get us to the top of the league I'm afraid so don't worry about it
                Remember Warnock winning the league with that? Not as long ago as you may think.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Remember Warnock winning the league with that? Not as long ago as you may think.
                  So you're actually comparing Warnock's team of Paddy Kenny, Derry, Hill, Taarabt, Routledge, Mackie, Helguson, Tommy Smith etc etc to our current bunch of bores??!!

Wake up mate. Our lot haven't a patch on that years team. You need certain players to use that system, and we haven't got them.

Comment

That Warnock also had a playmaker in Taarabt who influenced games consistently! We also had a manager who made substitutions who influenced games so seems a bit silly to compare what we witnessed this last 6 months with that team.

Comment

So you're actually comparing Warnock's team of Paddy Kenny, Derry, Hill, Taarabt, Routledge, Mackie, Helguson, Tommy Smith etc etc to our current bunch of bores??!!

Wake up mate. Our lot haven't a patch on that years team. You need certain players to use that system, and we haven't got them.
                      Agreed ,we could play any formation with any manager ,and the current crop ( although showing signs of improvement ) arn`t good enough for a top two spot . Weve a lot of slow steady rebuilding to do ,so please Jimmy can we do it playing attacking football ??
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

That was the most enjoyable season in my memory tbf. Great side.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think Nas is just saying it is possible to win the league with that formation.

Current crop - no chance of top 6, but if JFH brings in the right players to fill the formation then you never know...

Comment

I think Nas is just saying it is possible to win the league with that formation.

Current crop - no chance of top 6, but if JFH brings in the right players to fill the formation then you never know...
                            Yea this is what I meant, ignore our players themselves, the formation can work, it just needs the right players. Honestly feel that Luongo and Chery will be key to this formation.

Comment

Looks like warnock is going to Cardiff, so if any of our players are following him it will be to Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Looks like warnock is going to Cardiff, so if any of our players are following him it will be to Wales.
                                Oh god that one hurts to be honest, Cardiff? Jheez, of all the clubs eh, close enough to Brentford and Foolham on my list.

Comment

Working...
                                X