Clintus Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clintus Hill

A poster on LFW is claiming itk on Clints future with us, and it doesnt sound good.
    This could be backed up by people at todays game claiming he was in tears on the lap of appreciation at the end.

Why are we suprised by anything that happens at QPR anymore. We give Traore a 2 year deal after Wembley yet we are looking to move on a good pro who would be a good influence on Grant Hall!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      A poster on LFW is claiming itk on Clints future with us, and it doesnt sound good.
      This could be backed up by people at todays game claiming he was in tears on the lap of appreciation at the end.
      Would be gutted. Hopefully moves straight into a coaching role with us. Got to keep him on in some form.

Comment

Clint is a chap.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

My brother did suggest today we might be seeing Clint's last game in a QPR shirt. I'd be gutted and pretty annoyed if we move him on rather than giving him a coaching role.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It´s madness, If we don´t keep him at the Club. He simply is Mr. QPR for me.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

I wonder who decided this if true?

Comment

Oh no.

Comment

Fella on LFW says this.

No basically. Wanted a year and les and JFh didn't give him it. True legend but have to move on at some point I suppose.
                  I worry for our centre backs next year now. When Clint didn't play we leaked goals and weren't organised. Next year we will have scrotey Caulker back.....doesn't fill me with confidence.!!

What a pair of c ants those two are proving to be.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    I wonder who decided this if true?
                    Joint decision made by Les&JFH according to the fella on LFW

Comment

Pair of w ankers.

Comment

Have to say strange not to find a role for him.

Comment

Except to my recollection, JFH said himself that he wants to talk renewal with Hill amongst others. I'd take his word over some bloke from LFW any day.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Maybe JFH has no say maybe our D.O.F decides!

Comment

Quotes from the mouth of JFH:

We’ve got some good characters here at the club and we have a base. We now want to work from that base.

“There are going to be some changes at this club, but we also have to understand that it’s not going to be about only throwing money at it.

“It’s about getting the right mentality and that platform, and having it right throughout the club.

“We want to make sure that we are all going in the same direction and are a good team, not just individuals.”

He added: “Style is always something we want to play with, but it has to be possible – you are not going to win every game in style.

“Sometimes you have to dig in and battle, but we want to play with a style where we pass the ball and create chances.”
                              Sounds to me like those players in the mould of Hill and Faurlin will be here.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X