No announcement yet.

Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Mancienne anyone? I thought he looked a decent player when we had him.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      I did n all.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        I always liked Mancienne too but if I had to bring 1 previous cb to the club who is very proven at this level it would be Matthew Connolly.

on a different matter and talking about Charlton players I have always liked the lok of cousins. I think he's a really handy player.

Comment

Looking at the 3 teams destined to go down, the players I'd like to at least look at are:

Gudmundsson, Cousins, Harriot, Lookman, Josh Vela, Zach Clough.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Looking at the 3 teams destined to go down, the players I'd like to at least look at are:

Gudmundsson, Cousins, Harriot, Lookman, Josh Vela, Zach Clough.

Surely you would have to take a look at Fanni?

Comment

Spearing
              Clough
              Sidwell - loan or perm if out of contract
              Gnabry - loan
              Akpom - loan
              Nathan Dyer - loan

Comment

ravel midfielder

baldock, rb mkdons.

two wingers

striker

cb
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Ravel morrison
                  Lansbury
                  Van la parra ..loves scoring at loftus road so why not bring him in
                  Zach clough or Will grigg for up front

and of course a couple of full backs.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Spearing
                    Clough
                    Sidwell - loan or perm if out of contract
                    Gnabry - loan
                    Akpom - loan
                    Nathan Dyer - loan
                    Wouldn't touch Spearing with a barge pole or Sidwell for that matter, wrong side of 30 and lacks pace, not what we need in cm for me.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      ravel midfielder

baldock, rb mkdons.

two wingers

striker

cb
                      I see another fan of Baldock at MK Dons. Seen him play at least 5 times now and have been impressed every time.

Comment

Originally posted by RodwasGod View Post
                        So let's now assume that Fer, Sandro, Green, Traore, Diakite, Phillips and probably Hoillet are all going at the end of this season. That free's up some decent funds for a new intake. I feel the squad is heading in the right direction and JFH is putting his stamp on things now. We have our mid table consolidated so it is all about next season.

Realistically we will not be putting in multi million pound bids in for anyone but who should we be looking at to play alongside the likes of Luongo, Chery, Hall, Smithies and Washington next season. I feel we do need some premiership proven quality as we will be a youthful looking side and there will be a hell of a lot of players released as ever. Whilst learning our lessons from big money journey men, who would we like to see come to us. To start the ball rolling how about Glen Murray to cover Poulter and Washington. He would not cost any money plus he is proven at championship level and could be a useful impact player.
                        I have read all the posts and names being banded about but in my opinion above all else we need a leader and an organiser on the pitch in the
                        Clint Hill mold until we have this we will not improve to the extent we need to for any chance of play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          I have read all the posts and names being banded about but in my opinion above all else we need a leader and an organiser on the pitch in the
                          Clint Hill mold until we have this we will not improve to the extent we need to for any chance of play offs.

One or two CB's I reckon. I always liked that Tarkowski who is at Burnley but doubt he would drop down or even if we could afford him. Curtis Davies might be a shout but getting on and the wages might be a stumbling block.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Ingram
                            Callum Paterson (hearts FC RB), Hall, Cooper (Massive one from Reading), Robinson

Petrasso and another winger

Faurlin and Lansbury

Chery

Adam Armstrong / Conor Washington up top

Anyone seen Rico Henry for Walsall by the way? Looks decent
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Huzehe from I'm not sure which club

Comment

There are going to be a hell of a lot of decent players released by PL teams at the season end and I agree we do need a new on pitch leader. An injection of quality is needed to go with what looks at the moment could be our youngest squad for years, of course we do not need the " only here for the money" types we know only to well. I hear Lucas is being released by Liverpool, I know we would have no chance but someone like him who has been a solid pro and been around a top side. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X