No announcement yet.

Realistic Transfer Targets This Summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clough, Lansbury, Huws, John Egan and Dack from Gills, I think Jimmy will use the loan market maybe some young quality from the scum.

Comment

I'd liked to have seen us bring back Matthew Connolly, but he seems to have signed a contract extension at Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        I haven't criticized Jimmy Draw Hasselbaink so wasn't a dig at him, but I think we'll only sign players from lower leagues.
        Not a bad thing at all. Washington and El Khayati haven't done too badly so far.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Johansen had a great season last year but has had an absolute shocker this year-he has been getting slaughtered by the celtic crowd week in-week out...wouldn't go near him. Would take forrest in a heartbeat.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I have a feeling we will only be getting in permanent players but if we were allowed one loan i would try and get the lad Martin Samuelsen from West Ham on loan at Peterborough til the end of this season.. No way they would sell him but could be worth a loan.

Comment

Like to see us take a punt on Bryn Morris from Middlesborough on loan at Walsall if boro would do a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                Like to see us take a punt on Bryn Morris from Middlesborough on loan at Walsall if boro would do a deal.
                Right back on loan at oxford from mk dons.

Roofe.

Huws.

Wells.

Clough.

Lansbury
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not sure about names but another CF, CB and a proper CM who is box to box and don't mind putting his foot in and x2 wingers to replace those on the way out

Comment

[QUOTE=nasser95;1521082]Johansen is surely unrealistic? A top player in that side and should be going to the prem if anywhere. Agree with Forrest, Clough, Huws (Faurlin 2.0). Add Roofe in as discussed above and the two fullbacks and centre backs and we'll be swell.[/QUOTE

It could be that Stefan Johansen is an unrealistic target on paper. But, now when he is fit from his long term back-injury and finally being played in his preferred position, maybe JFH could persuade him to come and make him our playmaker. Wages will be a problem suriely..

You mention Roofe; Wells from Huddersfield seems like an interesting target aswell..but he is probably prem-bound. So Roofe will suit me fine
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Barry Bannan shania????

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        Johansen had a great season last year but has had an absolute shocker this year-he has been getting slaughtered by the celtic crowd week in-week out...wouldn't go near him. Would take forrest in a heartbeat.
                        He has played with an injury and out of position also. Besides; Celtic fans slates everyone and they think they are of Premiership quality which they clearly aren´t.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Lansbury

Adomah - long shot but boro might look to replace him if they go up.

Luke Freeman - Bristol city. Tidy player

Roofe

Buckley - playing at brimingham at the moment. Wouldn't cost much as he has alot of potential

Bridcutt - If sunderland stay up we should pinch him.

Kalas

Adam Armstrong - potentially on loan

Tom Bradshaw

Comment

Birdcutt would defo interest me maids if available and if he's not going to get game time at Chelsea next season loan for loftus cheek

Comment

Roofe from Oxford would be my No.1 target

Comment

We need quite a few player IMO. Certainly a new left back for next season as I don't quite feel Kpekwa is ready for it yet, he's pretty average and long balls it a bit too much (according to an orient supporting friend of mine anyway). A new half decent centerback is a must too if only to provide backup and competition to Hall and Onouha.

Emyr Huws would be a great signing to make too, he's a tough player and could be a long term replacement for Faurlin.

Wells and Adomah would be the two people I'd love us to sign the most though, Wells is just a great consistent championship striker whilst Adomah is a real good winger who supports QPR, passion for the club is something we've really been missing for years and Adomah could be a great route to beinging that on pitch passion back!

Maybe even replacing Ned as captain for either Hall or Smithies would help too, Ned is a good defender for the club but from what I've seen he tends to flap a bit under pressure and long balls it way too often, even when under no pressure. I think we'd get more out of him if he wasn't our captain as I think too much pressure and responsibility has been put on him

Comment

Working...
                                X