Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team For Birmingham....Should We Stick With Angella And Last Night's Defence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got an away point ffs cant be anyother side bar injuries or ali faulin being fit

Comment

Should Tozser be given a new chance even if Faurlin is fit?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        NO

Comment

No you can never leave a fit Faurlin out of our side Shan. He makes us tick.

Comment

Ok, I bow to your knowledge, folks. Whether he will be fit enough to feature is another question. Hope he will, though.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Angella is more of a natural defender and embraces the art of defending whereas Onouha is an athlete.

Both are missing what the other possesses. Ideally, we would blend them into one :D

Comment

Originally posted by Athy View Post
                Angella is more of a natural defender and embraces the art of defending whereas Onouha is an athlete.

Both are missing what the other possesses. Ideally, we would blend them into one :D
                If only we had actual wing backs, we could pull off a 3 at the back
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Robinson wasn't on the bench last night - depends on how far off full fitness he is ?

Him in at LB, Perch back over to RB, Onouha with Hall, bench Angella

Faurlin in for Tozzer

Comment

Actually that wasn't a bad side and bench last night ironically the only objection I would have had was our goal scorer so call me a dumpty

Comment

Faurlin is not only a good player, but his passion encourages the ret of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Sorry mate, I was referring to Cole Kpekwa. Agree Furlong was poor vs Carlisle, and also agree with your comments about Furlong last season.
                        Ha Ha.
                        I too was referring to Kpekawa v Carlisle Matty. Then for some reason, I started writing about young Furlong last season, without seperating or naming either ! At least I knew what I was talking about - Sorry for confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                          Robinson wasn't on the bench last night - depends on how far off full fitness he is ?

Him in at LB, Perch back over to RB, Onouha with Hall, bench Angella

Faurlin in for Tozzer
                          Henry away from home, Polter at home and you've got me on board with those changes there.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            Faurlin is not only a good player, but his passion encourages the ret of the team.
                            Spot on. He is proud of wearing our shirt and it shows on the pitch.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Spot on. He is proud of wearing our shirt and it shows on the pitch.
                              I honestly rate Onuoha as our captain and think he should keep the role if he stays. But Ale is the true representation of everything QPR is. We always get hurt and always have sh it to deal with, but we never let it keep us down and we always wear our hearts on our sleeves and push forward even if it hurts. He's the true spirit of this club at the moment and is my Club captain, only his availability keeps him from being my main choice for first team captain.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                I honestly rate Onuoha as our captain and think he should keep the role if he stays. But Ale is the true representation of everything QPR is. We always get hurt and always have sh it to deal with, but we never let it keep us down and we always wear our hearts on our sleeves and push forward even if it hurts. He's the true spirit of this club at the moment and is my Club captain, only his availability keeps him from being my main choice for first team captain.
                                Hall for me. Ever present and runs the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X