Jimmy rings the changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy rings the changes

..to pull off a well deserved draw away to one of the form teams in the league. In my book, he's already shown not just steely determination and consistency, but also a willingness to see mistakes and make changes. Still very early days, but this bodes well IMHO. Let's get behind our manager and give him our full support. You Rs!

The defenders messed the 3 points tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      But they also defended like Trojans early doors so swings and roundabouts

Comment

They did superb all game mate, let's say it was a momentary lapse of concentration due to sheer exhaustion.

Comment

Good point against a good team.

Comment

I think on the whole JFH has got a great tactical knowledge of the game and makes that show to the players on the pitch as well. Given time he's the man to take us forward and really do think he will manage to get us promoted in the next couple of years.

Comment

We are a hard team to beat. Solid unit. (have only conceded more than 1 in 4 games out of 14 under JFH) If we can take that into the summer, bring in attackers and work on scoring goals then things could be promising

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I think on the whole JFH has got a great tactical knowledge of the game and makes that show to the players on the pitch as well. Given time he's the man to take us forward and really do think he will manage to get us promoted in the next couple of years.
                Easy Kev, one step at time! Looks good so far though. Tough job given everything that's happened and the state of the team. I like Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Easy Kev, one step at time! Looks good so far though. Tough job given everything that's happened and the state of the team. I like Jimmy.
                  Promotion in a couple of years is the least I expect/ hope for mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Promotion in a couple of years is the least I expect/ hope for mate.
                    Expectations will always do you mate. I wouldn't say 'the least' either. There's a lot of rebuilding to be done and a huge amount depends on how much the owners are prepared to spend. I'd say if Jimmy rights the ship and things start to take shape, they will be prepared to invest. Then we should see a promotion push, but it could take 3 or 4 or 5 years. I'm not going to count the chickens, just excited to see how this all comes together.

Comment

We still got a good point though.

Comment

I think he will use rest of season to experiment with players and think you can see from this early stage ones he may not be here next season as there not getting a sniff

Comment

I heard they were superb for most of the game and kept us in it?
                          Either way, great point that. Tough place to go, Sheff Weds are a good side this season.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            I heard they were superb for most of the game and kept us in it?
                            Either way, great point that. Tough place to go, Sheff Weds are a good side this season.
                            Not lost at home in something like five months matty

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Not lost at home in something like five months matty
                              Bl00dy hell didn't realize that. Makes it an even better point! My pal text me on his way back saying that Hall, in particular, was brilliant last night.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X