Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't blame him either. Dreadful invention...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I love the way you get the tards that chat away to world famous people (like kanye west for instance) like they are texting a mate or their mum.
    Amazes me, they actually think these people read their nonsense or even worse take any notice just cos a bird from Hollyoakes or Big Brother retweeted them once.
    This. Professional acquaintances of mine use it to strut and boast about how great they are, to big up their mates (and have their mates big them up), and self interestedly sing the praises of those they wish to look after their interests. I take Jimmy's point about it having some use in terms of pulling out information from the WWW, but too many people use it for their self aggrandizement. I think it a horrid, vile medium.

Comment

I'm with you on that, i don't post either but just flick through , especially on nights like tonight when there is a lot of football on, it's great for that as in a live news screen roll. Team news and attendance amount etc is always first on twitter as well.

Comment

Twitter isn't much different to forums in my opinion. People chatting #### to people they don't know.

Personally I never tweet but I go on it especially as it always has the team news first and is almost instantaneous when a goal goes in.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
          Twitter isn't much different to forums in my opinion. People chatting #### to people they don't know.
          You waste half the time trying to condense your message into the 140 character limit. That alone makes it a far worse alternative to forums like this for example. Much less of a community feel too.

Comment

Just one thing. Seen worse than Mr.Perch at LR. Signs of improvement.

The weird thing is that players can improve later in their career, back in the day only keepers were supposed to get better with age.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              You waste half the time trying to condense your message into the 140 character limit. That alone makes it a far worse alternative to forums like this for example.
              Most messages on the Internet nowadays might as well be condensed into a 4 character limit, 140 is gross overkill.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Most messages on the Internet nowadays might as well be condensed into a 4 character limit, 140 is gross overkill.
                "F off" Sorry, was that 5? Does empty space count as a character?

:p
                QPR since 1993
                WATRB since 2015
                First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Working...
                X