A 90min performance today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 90min performance today

Proper effort today played for the whole game until the final whistle and boy don't we look a fitter side now

Everyone put a shift in no passengers like previous games so we look like a team

Happy!!!!

Great to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Great to hear

Yep, sounds good.

Comment

Great to hear how Jimmy's made a difference.

Comment

We should have batterd them in the first half and should have put the game to bed,, but a much improved effort from all the players,, happy days ahead
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Real improvement .....Great to score late....Mackies commitment was awesome...really rallying the crowd..

Hoilett excellent....Smithies so confident in goal....Brilliant team effort

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Great to hear how Jimmy's made a difference.

Really believe in him and still think he will go on to be one of the top prem managers, just hope it's with us.

Comment

this all sounds so promising! How was Washington's performance? Couldn't watch the game in Seitzerland!

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
                  this all sounds so promising! How was Washington's performance? Couldn't watch the game in Seitzerland!
                  Bright, lively and a menace to their defence. Turned his ankle so had to come off but doesn't sound serious according to JFH. Ditto Ale's knock. Every cloud and all that as it made way for Nasser's entrance and assist for the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Bright, lively and a menace to their defence. Turned his ankle so had to come off but doesn't sound serious according to JFH. Ditto Ale's knock. Every cloud and all that as it made way for Nasser's entrance and assist for the goal.
                    I don't think I've ever screamed someone's name in joy as much as I did my own when we got that goal XD
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

17,000 fans their today

Ipswitch brought shed loads filled upper and lower school end completely

Comment

Played well today, 442 is the way forward. Everyone knew their role.

Smithies done well again with just 1 goal conceded in 4 games proves how shyte green was.
                        Big shout out for Matty Philips who got the winning goal.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Also shout out for new kid El Khaaaaaarrrrrr. Whatever

Made goal ...really got involved soon as he came on ...a new Maverick in the making....Phillips took goal really well

When that hit the net I went totally mental....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Played well today, 442 is the way forward. Everyone knew their role.

Smithies done well again with just 1 goal conceded in 4 games proves how shyte green was.
                            Big shout out for Matty Philips who got the winning goal.
                            Agree Hits, and good to see you sounding more positive. It suits you

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Also shout out for new kid El Khaaaaaarrrrrr. Whatever

Made goal ...really got involved soon as he came on ...a new Maverick in the making....Phillips took goal really well

When that hit the net I went totally mental....
                              Yeah made a change didn't it, usually screaming with anger with last minute goals cos they are against us .

Comment

Working...
                              X