No announcement yet.

Yelko Pino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Carroll's quick, short passing is useful against teams that attack. In that season almost every team sat back against us and his game was exposed as virtually ineffective.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Only for 6 months and then he´s off? Don´t we have any chances to buy him?
      This
      We do not need loans unless there is a possibility to buy if it turns out good

Comment

It could be that LFH wants to see how this type of players will fit his system of play. I dunno.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          It could be that LFH wants to see how this type of players will fit his system of play. I dunno.
          Little Floyd Hasslebaink?

Comment

Hehe, no. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank. Sorry.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Was always in the minority that thought he was a decent little player. Very lightweight, admittedly, but a good footballer. As silly as it sounds, he is probably more suited to PL football than Championship. No world beater, but I certainly think he has a bottom half PL career ahead of him.
              Oh I so agree with you mate.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Signed,according to this.

http://talksport.com/football/celta-...l-160203183680

Comment

Maybe we can't officially announce it until the loan window opens.

Comment

Thought you could only loan players who are with English clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Thought you could only loan players who are with English clubs?
                      that is true.

the artical is either bullshyte or we have yet again broke the rules.

#pointsdeduction
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        that is true.

#pointsdeduction
                        #iftheresanegativeanglehitswillfindit

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          that is true.

#pointsdeduction
                          I would prefer them to be wrong than for us to have broken rules, although does seem.to be the official celta site so can't see why they would announce. I feel it may be he is released there, gets a 5-6 month deal with us and then celta has first choice offering new contract in summer. Why do we get ourselves involved in this stuff?

Comment

Think he might be on trial for the u21 squad and if he's any good we buy him in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Little Floyd Hasslebaink?
                              Thats gotta be better than LES FLOYD HASSLEBAINK Mushy

Comment

Some in here found a way to throw some shi t at OUR club for some speculations

Comment

Working...
                                X